More Dirty Balls ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Dirty Balls ;)

I was sooo disappointed not winning the Halloween contest for the male Mojave BP that I had to buy Steve's last male (other than his holdback) of the year. I now have a pair of Mojave's and I'm one step closer to my goal of my own BEL! Thanks Steve-O!! Here's a few pics I snapped before letting them settle in for a bit.

Thanks again Steve!! This is turning out to be a great partnership as well as a great friendship!!

Re: More Dirty Balls

No problem man. Glad to see the made it safe again. Only one more to go and then the shoping spree is done.lol

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
      No problem man. Glad to see the made it safe again. Only one more to go and then the shoping spree is done.lol
      That's right! It's going to be a LONG winter waiting on that one!

It will give me something to look forward to when the ground thaws in Michigan! LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
        It will give me something to look forward to when the ground thaws in Michigan! LOL!
        what so mid June lol

thats a real looker i really like that head stripe and the little stripes all the way down congrats on that pick up

whats the last one on the list?

Comment

Congrats Mike! I would love to have a lucy too. Especially with the blue eyes..

Steve-O always has some nice looking pythons. I am glad he will share with us too lol.

Comment

I have a cousin named Lucy...but she has BROWN eyes does that count?

Nice lookin Mojo D! Steve-O has some wicked lookin Balls doesnt he?
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Awesome man... I want to get into more bps too. Lil things are quite addicting.

Steve

Comment

He's a great looking little ball! Congrats on the pick up!

-Sean in NoCal
                “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Sweet man. Cant wait to see them blue eyed lucys in a couple years.

Comment

nice looking balls lol,cool looking snake....Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Death_ADDER View Post
                      Awesome man... I want to get into more bps too. Lil things are quite addicting.

Steve
                      Dude, they are VERY addicting! I'm already to 4 of them inside of a month. At this rate I'll have as many balls and boas in no time!

Thanks everybody for the kind comments. Coming from a Boa forum it means a lot.

Comment

Nice mojave! He sure did produce some killer balls!

Comment

Dirty's been bit by the ball bug....
                          Great looking ball you got there buddy! Congratulations!
                          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Working...
                          X