A couple of new BP's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple of new BP's

Well I had a great day yesterday. It was a beautiful day in Michigan yesterday so I head to Taylor Mi which is on the out skirts of Detroit to a reptile show. Ended up meeting Jonny(jvarner) and his wife,great people and it was a pleaure to see another face from the RTB family in person.
    Well I ended up coming home with a couple of more BP's. 1 more than I wanted to.lol
    Thought I would get some pics up before I'm gone for a week up in the great outdoors of the UP of Michigan.Enjoy

Female Spider Het Ghost

And this awesome non typical Pin Stripe Male.wheew is he smokin.

Thanks for lookin hope ya enjoyed.

Re: A couple of new BP's

Nice pick ups there Steve

Comment

those are both awesome steve-o really like that pin smokin is right

Comment

WOW, that pin is freakin WICKED!!!!
        Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Super SWEET!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the pick ups. I will be joing the club pf BP's soon. COngrats again. Hey, did you takes those pictures because they came out awesome. I am guessing you have a box set up with lights.

Comment

Originally posted by follow View Post
            Super SWEET!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on the pick ups. I will be joing the club pf BP's soon. COngrats again. Hey, did you takes those pictures because they came out awesome. I am guessing you have a box set up with lights.
            Thanks all for the wonderful comments.
            Yup I took those pics Joe,no box just some quick pics off the top of a boaphile.

Comment

Nice additions Steve-O! Congrats!

Comment

That's awesome man! Congrats on the pick ups. I really dig the spider and I really need to add one to my collection pretty soon.

The pin is wicked cool too!

Comment

Nice new balls! I heard the taylor show is nice. I will have to make the three hour drive over there sometime soon!

Comment

Originally posted by marc49127 View Post
                    Nice new balls! I heard the taylor show is nice. I will have to make the three hour drive over there sometime soon!
                    Come on up here Marc. It would be great too meet you also. I go every month since it is only about a 40 minute drive for me. It is a very small show, but none the less seems to have some great animals for sale.

Comment

Awesome new additions, Steve-O... congrats!
                      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Thanks all,much appreciated. These 2 open a whole lot of new doors for me,I'm pretty stoked at the things I'm gonna be able to produce.

Comment

hmmmm-well when you get tired of them, just send them to me! They are both great looking snakes - congratulations and keep me in mind when they start reproducing...
                          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

What are ya trying to do Steve-O? Get me in more trouble for getting more snakes? That pinner is SCHAWEET!

-Sean in NoCal
                            “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                            -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Great looking new additions.

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X