This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cross breeding Question

Is it possible that if i put my RTB female with a albino burmese male that they will mate?

Andrew

Re:Cross breeding Question

JESUS!! Your Kidding me right!! NO!! Do Not Place your Boa in the cage with your Burmese. I doubt they would mate. They would be more likely to kill each other. Please take a step back and look at what you just posted and be a responsible pet owner... >

jAySoN

Comment

[quote author=bigmitch link=board=2;threadid=2918;start=msg20145#msg20145 date=1059617221]
      JESUS!! Your Kidding me right!! NO!! Do Not Place your Boa in the cage with your Burmese. I doubt they would mate. They would be more likely to kill each other. Please take a step back and look at what you just posted and be a responsible pet owner... >

jAySoN
      [/quote]

Hahahaha. It was a question. You could've said atleast i asked.

Comment

Whoa Mitchy, lol

No they would not mate, and like Mitch said, they might kill each other. You never want to put two diff. kinds of snakes together. And also remember diseases they can spread.... *cough cough** IBD!

Comment

Yeah on board with several others.. A boa and burm will not mate, plus you run the risk of possible agression from one of the snakes.. Both snakes require different temps and humidity so mixing is not a good idea at all..

Steve

Comment

well first of all boas give live birth and pythons are egg layers!!!!!!! LOL not to be mean or anything but you do the math there do they mix?????? LOL

P.S WE ARE NOT GIVING U A HARD TIME OR ANYTHING BUT THAT QUESTION KIND OF CAUGHT US OFF GUARD. LOL
            WELCOME TO THE FORUMS

LEE

Comment

andrew its not a very good idea to have a boa and antoher breed of snake near each other..they can pass bugs back and forth to each other..but you cant breed them together..vs corn to king snake... or king to corn.. if ya kept them boa and burm near each other you run the chance of fighting or loosing both of them to dieases..

Comment

[quote author=Barracuda_41 link=board=2;threadid=2918;start=msg20180#msg20180 date=1059625581]
                :-\Umm excuse me but what kind of a question is that and no you can not breed a boa to a burm.. i would have to agree with the others on this issue please use common sense....
                [/quote]

Atleast i asked before doing it. It was a future plan, but i can't accomplish it so i'm not. Thanx for the attitude. LMAO ;D

Andrew

Comment

Hey R3trO,

Don't take the way things were said the wrong way. People hear have just seen some damaging things done to sankes, like mixing breeds together. Hope you will hang around and see that this forum offers alot, not to mention people who love thier animals..

Hope you stick around and ask any questions you may have..

Steve

Comment

hey r3tr0 no attitude was intended here like i said it just caught us off guard that is all. if u ever have any questions feel free to post them and get it answered for u there are a lot of knowledgeable people here and what we say is just our opinions remember they are your pets whether we like it or not they are still yours.

LEE

Comment

forgot to say that i also agree with steve stick around you will learn an awful lot from the members of this forum i know i have since i have only been on the forums now for about 5 months or so and i love it here everybody is nice and very knowledgeable if they don't have the answer they will find it for you .

LEE

Comment

Hey looks like this one got everyone's attention!!

Andrew people really jump quickly when something bad could happen in a situation. Sometimes people don't know if it is a joke or a real honest to goodness question, so we jump, reply and then look back to see what happened

The real answer is no. Those species would not breed. An example would be a horse breeding a cow. Just cannot happen.

Anyway don't take offense to the birage of answers. People here really do want to help.
                        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                        -Clay English
                        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

VERY WELL PUT CLAY!!!

LEE

Comment

nicely put clay

Comment

Hey Roto,
                              I'm sorry if I jumped down your throat. I appologize but, like clay said alot of us have seen a lot of bad things happen to Boas in the past and we can get a little jumpy sometimes. welcome to the forum and hang out you'll learn alot here..

jAySoN

Comment

Working...
                              X