• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:Cross breeding Question

Affirmative

Comment

It would be cool to see what a boa and a burmese mix would look like though.....lol
      like 20 feet long with a red tail

Comment

i can see where he was comming from...he is 15 right now...which means that he is most likely a freshman in highschool right now, and hasnt taken BIOLOGY class yet. before i took biology i didnt understand why diff. species couldnt mate either. so it wasnt really a stupid or goofy question. once you start biology next year you'll understand these things better, and further learn about how to predict the genetic appearance of offspring.

Comment

This has been a good thread. A lot more here than just a question. It is interesting to here the "experienced" tell us some of their "newbie" errors. I know I have some!!!Error #1. Went to a reptile show with my daughter and came home with a snake.
          Error#2. Went to a reptile show with my daughter and bought another snake, different breed.
          Error #3. Not learning from error #1

Shayne

Comment

hmmm...doesnt sound like you did anything wrong to me...

Comment

Wat's so wrong about that? Oh never mind, I know. You only bought one snake each time. duh, stupid me.

Comment

Working...
              X