Caught in the act (warning xxx)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caught in the act (warning xxx)

So i gave up on my Kahl Albino female getting knocked up this year after 2 male intros, then my mini dh sunglow and here escape their cage after i forget to lock them up last night. I wake up to find them on the floor of my closet where i keep a rat rack very busy ,i mean VERY BUSY. Cant wait to see them sunglows this spring woo hoo
    Attached Files

Re: Caught in the act (warning xxx)

LOL that's funny! Good luck with them.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words, they gave me 25% each, sunglows,albinos,dh sunglows,het albinos this April .

Comment

I gotta say, your little DH boy is packin some heat there. With a love gun like that you might think about taking him to Hollywood and making him a STAR!

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
          I gotta say, your little DH boy is packin some heat there. With a love gun like that you might think about taking him to Hollywood and making him a STAR!
          Not Hollywod, bro. Chatsworth is where he needs to be.

Great pics!

-Sean in NoCal
          “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
          -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

haha nice, good luck with some babies this year

Comment

With a male like that, you should get a productive breeding season haha. This time, leaving cages unlocked turned out to be a good thing, you're lucky
              http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

that is pretty awesome the way it turned out for you...congrats....Mike

Comment

That's awesome! I can't wait to see some pics of the sunglows!

Comment

Just picked up 6 ft long cages today with fool proof locks.Thanks everyone for your kind words, good luck on all of your ventures.

Comment

ok i have never seen anything like that....im not even sure which one is which but that is a pic worth 1000 words.....congats and gl

Comment

Anyone have feed back on the Johnson controls thermostats specifically model A419? Might order a pair tomorrow.

Comment

ive never heard of johnsons thermostats. i use herpstats and wouldnt use anything else for the same price you can get a nice herpstat, i cant tell if the johnson thermostat is proportional or not, but if you are gonna pay for a thermostat,definately get a proportional one, they will control the temp in the cage and only fluctuate about 1 degree from what you set it at.

Comment

When you least expect it Did you post any pictures of the babies? Maybe you should let males and females excape more then )

-Rob

Comment

Working...
                            X