do boas get happy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do boas get happy?

do they every pitch a tent? i was watching my boa and a swear it looked like it had a stiffy. but if was pink like when they are mating but pale white. normal? i wish i could have gotten my camera on time. sorry no pics

Re: do boas get happy?

HAAA I have no clue, this is just funny!

Comment

wow... TOTALLY not what i was expecting! LMAO!

to answer your question... well, nevermind. i really can't answer that. sorry

Comment

Lol that was funny. Just last Saturday A friend of mine was wanting me to help show him how to handle a semi agressive boa he had just aquired. The boa was fine with me but when I got him out of the cage and let him go through my arms he well lets see how I say this. He let loose a big sperm plug right on my arm. That was pretty funny.

Comment

he probably just woke up

Comment

Wouldn't he need a cover over him??? It works for me!
            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Read my stupid BAN post......we all need to pitch a tent

Comment

hehehe my males either rub their faces and throw out sperm plugs or they start trying to mate with their own bodies.....hmmm.....lmao

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                  hehehe my males either rub their faces and throw out sperm plugs or they start trying to mate with their own bodies.....hmmm.....lmao

"sperm plugs" ???? that's crazy...poor guys...they get a female in there with them for such a short time...and then we pull them out and say "good job but youll have to wait one year for some more action"

no wonder there shooting "sperm plugs" and trying to mate with them self's...

Comment

yea they spit out sperm plugs in the cage, its easy to find them if you use newspaper LOL. i also have a male out on loan right now, he is the horniest male boa i have ever seen, he will mate with his neck, he bred one of my females here at home and then went out on loan, bred her too, and still tries to breed her even after she ovulated, but now she shakes him off poor guy LMAO. he spit out some sperm plugs on my friends foot too hehehehe. i swear i could have like 5 females and he would knock them all up in one season....seriously....lol

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
                      he probably just woke up
                      lol ha ha

Comment

so it happens right? lol it caught me off guard well atleast i know for sure its a male lol its saved me xrays at work too.

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                          yea they spit out sperm plugs in the cage, its easy to find them if you use newspaper LOL. i also have a male out on loan right now, he is the horniest male boa i have ever seen, he will mate with his neck, he bred one of my females here at home and then went out on loan, bred her too, and still tries to breed her even after she ovulated, but now she shakes him off poor guy LMAO. he spit out some sperm plugs on my friends foot too hehehehe. i swear i could have like 5 females and he would knock them all up in one season....seriously....lol
                          Yep I remember my teen years to what a gre.... oh wait yep them snakes sure can be a handful.

Comment

Working...
                          X