P.O.S. maybe, What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• P.O.S. maybe, What do you think?

Walked into the snake room to find this and she hasn't eaton in about 3 weeks.Right above her head she has a big lump like just had a really Fat Rat...lol

Thanks, any ideas
    Harmon

Re: P.O.S. maybe, What do you think?

I'm going to say, it's the way she's laying. It looks like she may be laying on herself a little. Also, if I see the picutre right, the part you think it may be swollen, it too far up the body.

An ovulation will be in the lower half of the snake. What you think could be a swelling, looks to be in the upper half of her body.

Any more picture?? That's the best guess I could make with a single picture from that angle.

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post
      I'm going to say, it's the way she's laying. It looks like she may be laying on herself a little. Also, if I see the picutre right, the part you think it may be swollen, it too far up the body.

An ovulation will be in the lower half of the snake. What you think could be a swelling, looks to be in the upper half of her body.

Any more picture?? That's the best guess I could make with a single picture from that angle.
      I probably am just seeing things.I believe it is her sitting on herself now that I look again. Just walked in this morning and that was the first thing I noticed.I knew she wasn't constipated judging from her water bowl I cleaned out this morning...lol
      Thanks,
      Harmon

Comment

Originally posted by Linda View Post

I agree with this

Comment

Also where's the male what's he doing ?

That can say as much about the situation sometimes as a swell etc... can

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

It's hard to tell by that picture. But I agree with what everyone else has already said.

Comment

Ok she may not be the BEST looking boa to ever exist, but she's definitely not a P.O.S. I can get frustrated with my guys too but resorting to name calling never helps. Oh jeeze you're probably talking about Pre Ovulation Swelling aren't you? I'll just show myself out...

Mat.

Comment

Working...
              X