New pairings this week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pairings this week

I decided to pair a couple of others this week , and so far all is going well .
    Anery pos het Albino x dark het Albino : I wasn't going to try to breed her this year so that I could sell her . This is the Anerys 2nd female ---

Salmon Jungle (Hauge) x Hog (Lilly) : I tried this pair back in mid October , and the female wanted nothing to do with anyone . Well, 2 months later , and she's changed her mind hopefully. He was really wrapped up this morning. BTW, I you'll notice that there is also a Super HypoHog in there as well . I was just seeing if he might show any interest at 20 months old , but nothing . That's fine though, I'd rather thue Jungle do the work--

This has been a good month of courting and copulating in the snake room. I witnessed 3 verified copulations this week, and also 3 POS's . I think that I'm going to start my pairings later from now on.

Re: New pairings this week

Thats funny bro, I just put my Hypo male back in with my Hog female today. I put them together back in October as well and they wanted nothing to do with each other. Today, it seems to be going pretty good.

Maybe it's the region that we live in that makes later in the year pairings do better. I dunno. I'm still pretty new at this so I'll get it figured out eventually.

Good luck on all your pairings!

Comment

Those are some nice match ups there Dave.

I really like your anery male !

Ony 1 certain POS for me and another probable POS

I just introduced three more pairing this week as well

The fem Hog is nice looking as well as the Salmon "Hauge" Jungle

plus your gorgeous little Hypo Hogg.

I'm not seeing any action from my '08 Scarlet Hypo boy either yet

Good Luck !!

Lar M
      Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

those will be sweet i have a feeling those binos will be HEAVILY colored and nice sunset project the jungle will add a lot i might have to contact you about one of those seriously you should pm me what you price those puppies at

Comment

You have some lovely ones there... nice anery and salmon! The 'dark' boa in the first picture -- what exactly is it?

Comment

Very nice pairings, looks like all is going well!

Comment

nice pairing they all look great!

Comment

Awesome pairings,best of luck.

Comment

cool bro good luck on those I m so jealous all these pairings going on I ve got 3 yrs til its possible. Hope your females get some.

Comment

The 'dark' boa in the first picture -- what exactly is it?
                    She's just a het Albino 1/4 Suri that got darker as she got older --

Old pic of when I got her --

18 months ago, same snake --

Thanks for the replies everyone

Comment

I am REALLY LOVIN that Salmon Jungle! When i looked at it on the last pic u took of them i had to scroll back up to see if it was a jungle...and sure enough! Those will make some INTERESTING babies! I wish you luck!
                      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                      X