question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question

have any of you guys ever seen a female boa trying to mate with a female boa? i had my male jungle in with 3 females and one of which i had probed when "she" was young, i may need to get her re-probed because she was on my big columbian females back and it looked like she was spurring her

Re: question

Originally posted by snakebite33308 View Post
    have any of you guys ever seen a female boa trying to mate with a female boa? i had my male jungle in with 3 females and one of which i had probed when "she" was young, i may need to get her re-probed because she was on my big columbian females back and it looked like she was spurring her
    Not saying that it couldn't happen, but I would get your female re-sexed.

Comment

Originally posted by JLTerry View Post
      Not saying that it couldn't happen, but I would get your female re-sexed.
      agreed! Just to be sure.

Comment

yeah i'm taking her to one of my other breeder friends who originally produced her, i may do it today because i'm separating my breeders so my male can get his weight back on. if the one in question did mate with the female all is not lost though, it is a hold back 1/4 peruvian that was 66% het albino and from what i can tell when i got it, it looked like the marker was there. i was told it was the best looking normal out of the litter.

Comment

Working...
        X