How old is too old?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old is too old?

I might be getting a female boa thats an 01 or 02. Is she too old to breed?

Re: How old is too old?

No she is definately not too old. She should be in her prime

Comment

Thats what I thought. I was told by somebody who i believe is jealous for some reason and is saying I should not get her because shes too old to breed and it would be a bad decision to get her.

Comment

go for it...she's ready to go....Do you know how many litters she's had

Comment

I've got a friend who had Boas breeding in their late 20's . They were given every other year off, and had many many babies throughout their lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgans Boas View Post
            I've got a friend who had Boas breeding in their late 20's . They were given every other year off, and had many many babies throughout their lives.
            really? I have a 12-15 year old female who has never had babies to my knowledge, but atleast 100% for sure not in the last 6-7 years. I've had her the last 3 1/2 or 4, sisters friend the 3 prior. I figured she was too old, but that's interesting to know.

Comment

oops, I totally forgot about the original post. You sure are racking them up every other week aren't ya buddy? Must be nice, must be nice..! I cry everytime I see my empty rack tub and my 2 empty boaphiles!!

Comment

no way jose

Comment

Working...
                X