X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red
    replied
    Re: Jeff Ronne Surinams!

I will we will have to go out and eat or somthing.... I will be getting my car back in like a day... So I will be coming up perty soon... My friend brad lives in the middle of lincon st. On the steep part.... We usta sit and watch cars try to go down that hill in the winter and call toe trucks for them.. Well you know that is about the only thing to do in the winter there...
    Eric aka...Red

Leave a comment:

• dblhet
    replied

lived at the big house on the corner of lincoln and 8th..didnt live there for long,,,k falls sucks!!...let us know when you are coming to town

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied

Triped out I grew up in k. Falls
    I come up to portland all the time... My best friend lives up there.... cool... I have never met anybody from k. falls... On the net that is... I didn't know that anybody with any cool intrest came out of k. fallls..
    I lived on upham st. That is right by K.U. high school....
    Eric aka...Red

Leave a comment:

• dblhet
    replied

Right on,we live in milwaukie,Portland outskirts,near the airport..(comes in handy!!) used to live in k falls

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied

Nice you live in OR, I live in Oregon too... I live in southern oregon in a town called ashland... It is right by medford....
    Eric aka...Red

Leave a comment:

• Josh
    replied

Mr. Ronne had some for sale last year so yes he does produce them. I would email him and ask him if It could have been possibly produced by him.

Josh

Leave a comment:

• dblhet
    replied

because i have a 7.5" male that rumer has it,is a ronne blood line,sold to peter kahl,and then sold to a guy here in oregon.....best snake i have ever had!!

Leave a comment:

• Red
    replied

I don't know... Lot of help huh... Just a "?" what do you need that info for....?? Just wondering.
    Eric aka...Red

Leave a comment:

• dblhet
    started a topic Jeff Ronne Surinams!

Jeff Ronne Surinams!

Didn't Jeff Ronne breed suri's..called his screamers in the mid 90's?? maybe he still does
Working...
X