This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am still a nervous wreck!

I still bite my nails (figuratively) and pace (literally) and worry (endlessly) and get up in the middle of the night (too often) and worry (did I mention that?) double check (several times) and make a note, mental (all the time) or otherwise (occasionally), and recheck (religiously) and worry (I think I said that already) and rethink (when my brain still works) and recalculate (I am a product of the public school system) the due date and reevaluate (over and over) and (and) and (and... and) and I am a nervous wreck (Diarrhea!!!)! It seems like I am almost always waiting for someone to give birth (Female Boas) or ovulate (Female Boas) or something. This waiting just drives me crazy (Now maybe you understand) and I can't seem to stop it. Maybe I should take up drinking excessively (Not!).

I guess I'll just be patient and wait... yea right.

Honey... where is the Pepto Bismol?

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Re: I am still a nervous wreck!

You should immediately ship all your boas to me. They are obviously controlling your life.

Do it NOW before it is too late.......
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Hi Jeff,
      Clays  right you better ship some more to him asap,
      AHem, Hey CLay could you give me a sweet deal on a young female for samuel.. hehehehe he seems to have some of them really nice looking snakes too ..
          hehehe geeze this was to easy.
          doug b1.gif b2.gif b3.gif b6.gif
       Samuel says Thanks

Hey jeff give up the pink stuff and try oneof them really sweet
      German Beer's my favorite is St Paulis Girl and it aint becasue the label looks good either. honest. really :

Comment

Hey Doug, just wait a doggone minute. You boa is way too nice... Ship that baby back to me. ;D

Jeff, Really! Really! Ship them to me, it would be good therapy for you!
        s19.gif s19.gif s19.gif s19.gif s19.gif s19.gif s19.gif s19.gif
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Hey Clay,
           I know that baby is sweet  s23.gif he's  my favorite snake , I just want to be sure an freshen up that gene pool, heck they are all proably related anyway..did you see that female he posted at the think tank from that big moma.

Jeeze that big moma looks like she got some blood python in her.....

SOoooo Many Boa's so little time  so many colors.. whooowhoooo!
           I think i have a problem with the Boa wants to own them all

I bet you can't keep just one boa!!!! b1.gif b2.gif b3.gif b4.gif b5.gif b5.gif s23.gif s23.gif s23.gif
           Please donot subscribe to this forum unless you can deal with all them Beautiful boa'sand not owning one of each..
                 Doug :P

Comment

Jeff,

Do as my hubby did for each of our 4 ( ) births.......

1) cwm39.gifpack a cooler full of snacks...prego's only get ice chips (humidity) while gravid.

2) b12.gif make sure the hospital (waiting) room has ESPN

3) b20.gifBreathe hehehewhoo---hehehewhoo---hehehewhoo---focus s19.gif and breathe some more---hehehewhoo---hehehewhoo---hehehewhoo

And then if you find your self still obsessing....You must send the boas to me. Clay already has a bunch cwm4.gif, Lefty is gonna need a big girl to breed with b6.gif, and I need to fill my new snake room! ;D

Comment

Those are some very very very very beautiful boa's s23.gif I think I am in love!!!!!! Oh and if you are just gonna ship some of those beauties out i'll take one too hehehehe b2.gif b2.gif b2.gif. I really am interested in getting a little playmate for stinky!!! I would like to get an albino if possible but am having THE hardest time finding any at all :'( if anyone happens to know of any that may be around I would love to get a look at them!! sorry for the bad quality pic hopefully will get some more soon.

Comment

Working...
              X