Is my female boa gravid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is my female boa gravid?

Hello I'm neworking to breeding redtail boas so I'm looking for some help and I have a few questions I'd like to get answers to. I didn't see an ovulation swell, but I did see my male put his goods in the female twice the first time was in November 19th 2014 and the second time was December 12th 2014. What I have noticed is that she won't eat her last meal was in December a few days before the mating. Another thing that has me confused is now her poo looks like it was made by a baby boa it's not big brown logs with white any more it's the size of 25 cent coin. And it's just white with a hint of yellow. I was told to look for her scales spreading apart looks no different to me, shouldn't I have seen a difference in her size from November till now? I'll post some pictures an video.

Re: Is my female boa gravid?

Without some pics, it will be very hard to say much. But some females have been gravid and given birth without their keepers ever observing any ovulation or POS, so it's possible that she is.

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

I'll put up a few pictures

Comment

I'll put the pictures in my profile picturesign it won't let me on here for some reason mat be my phone

Comment

I just put a picture on my profile

Comment

Working...
          X