Breeding update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding update

Figured I'd give everyone an update on how my breeding season has been going.Everything has gone quite well, and both my females are currently gravid.
    First up is my 09 hypo het leopard.She was bred by my male VPI T+ PP, and is due april 2nd.I had my doubts that she had took, but she's been making it very clear she is gravid.

next up my female Suriname who is in POS in this picture, and currently due to shed in the next day or two.Which will give me an approximate due date.

Of course the most important part of breeding.My book of secrets, which has all kinds of info from all of my breedings.Things like temps, humidity, feeding, gestation lengths everything.Anyone else write everything down for future reference?

Re: Breeding update

Suri girl just had her pos.Expecting babies between May 30th -September 27th.

Comment

Congratulations, you have a couple of really sweet breedings going on! I hope everything turns out perfectly for you. I keep records of feedings, defecation, breedings etc on my snakes as well. It's really a pain with having so many but it has proved to be very helpful a number of times.
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Thanks I hope the rest of their pregnancies go well too.I have just over 30 snakes.It can be a pain, but it's worth it.It's helped me a couple of times to take notes.

Comment

Working...
        X