This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with ID's

I was just curios about the color of one of my new Red Tails. I adopted him this week nd. I have 4 now and they are all very different in color.
    The new one is like yellow maybe...not a bright yellow uhhh I wish I had a picture. (not the albino type yellow). I have never seen one this color. I have that are 2 pretty standard in color and one that is very light tan with a lot of pink down the sides...but this new one is sooo different to me. Maybe someone has one or at least knows what i am talking about.

Re:Help with ID's

Hi Peaches1926,

It is really hard to tell without an image.. Any chance of seeing an image of him?

Steve

Comment

Let me post one of my pastels that has a really high yellow/orange body and maybe you can relate your to him..

This one is an extreme pastel and at 2 1/2 years old is getting better by the day.

The lighting was horrible on these two photos but maybe you can see it okay.

To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
      -Clay English
      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Thanks...that is about right..he is just a more dulled/faded out...not as bright as yours . You got a beautiful snake. Mine is pretty too and he is a rescue snake..can't see why people just throw these wonderful creatures away like they do. Thanks so much.

Comment

Re:Help with ID's ..thanks

I went back and looked through your album of Pastels..the one at the bottem with the regular columbian looks the most like him .He is really pretty to me. Thanks. I love you site. I got so much info from here before I adopted my first one.

Comment

Working...
          X