This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reverse Striped albino

Do any of you know if ANYONE has produced a reverse striped albino?

Re:Reverse Striped albino

Very interesting question Dr Ritchie. Thanks for the tee shirts by the way kid!

I am not aware of any "reverse stripe" Albinos at all. None. However, I have been breeding a lot of het to het animals for the last eight years. I have produced probably near, no maybe more than 1000 possible het babies from the many het to het breedings that I have had the good fortune of producing. I have only had one, that's one baby like this one. This baby does not look AT ALL ANYTHING like any of the other hets or possible hets I have produced. Nothing. The pattern and this very unique reverse tail stripe are like a miracle to have. Nothing else has had pattern like this and certainly nothing else has ever had the reverse tail stripe. She is still a 66% possible het. I think she is a het based on my top secret theory but until I prove her that or not, she remains a 66% possible het as both her parents were hets. She is six years old and 6' long now. Chunky. I tried to breed her last year but nothing yet. Hopefully this next year will be the charm and if she isn't in fact a het? Who cares? I just hope this pattern and reverse tail stripe ARE! That would be ultimately SAHWEEET!!! Also if she proves not to be a het do you think I might breed a Pearlescent male to her? Huh? Huh? Huh? Reverse Tail Stripe Boas het for Albino would be ultimately cool! By the way. This is the first time I have ever posted a picture of this animal anywhere. In fact I think I have only told a couple people about her. Just another one of my little projects. You have to plan ahead you know.

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Comment

that animal is GORGEOUS. (period)

Comment

I think Jesse has some of those Ritchie
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

lol clay...i have a 3 striped albino w/ blue checkers that i will sale you for 500 bucks...i cant take a pic of it cozz ummm ummm my cams broke..yea thats it lol

Comment

well if you already have a 66% het for albino reverse striped......
            Then I am a usual behind the curve.

And your welcome for the shirts.
            I had a couple more things for you......but the wife did not mail it with the shirts.
            She says I did not tell her.
            The fact is she did not listen.
            oil well

Comment

I FOUND THIS LITTLE GUY OVER ON RALPH DAVIS SITE.

TAT 8)

Comment

holy shnikeys !! Thats a bad mother shut your mouth..Im just talking about Boas...lol nice boa..probably gonna hit you deep in the pockets to get that one..how much was he..Im betting $2,500-$3,000 :

Comment

don't know it wasn't for sale. I would be willing to bet that if it were it would run you a pretty penny.

TAT 8)

Comment

I'm saying 6 G's!

Comment

Well it is nice and all......
                      but I prefer the reverse striped
                      I am sure someone somewhere is working on this project.

Comment

Working...
                      X