Ball python morph

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ball python morph

I just saw my buddy who is a ball python guy. Well to make a long story short, I just held a 25,000.00 pied albino ball python. Oh MY GOD!!!!!!! It was beautiful and he ofcourse picked him up for less then this but still had 18,0000.00 invested in it. It is going to Germany. I can not believe I held a 25,0000.00 snake. It was awesome and I wish I had my camera. Anyway, he is suspose to bring in a blue eyes lucy for me to look at. It will be a CHristmas present to my girlfriend who wants a all white ball python. She likes the pied also, especially seeing the one we just held but we would want a 90 present white pied and he does not have any. He just sold both his black eyed lucys.

That's all, I just wanted to say that a WOW.

Re: Ball python morph

so was it 25,000 or 250,000? and i wish you would have taken pics to lol the new things people are doing with pied morph are really cool

Comment

Congrats! It's kinda funny though--they still feel the same as a $50 one though don't they?

Just picking-what a rush!
      http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

It was 25,000 as in twenty five thousand and my girlfriend is going there tomorrow and if it is still there, she will take a pic. It had a more orange yellow then just a yellow like the albinos have. It was amazing and I held it. I even told him I wanted to get bit by it so I could say I was bit by a 25,000 snake. WOW!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by zamora View Post
          Congrats! It's kinda funny though--they still feel the same as a $50 one though don't they?

Just picking-what a rush!
          Ain't that the truth. lmao

Comment

Lavendar Albino Pied (aka Dreamsicle) 1 other person other than Ralph Davis has produced these and that would be gentleman named Justin ( don't ask me how to produce the company name.lol). They are unbelievavle looking BP's.
            Dreamsicle Ball Python
            Last edited by Atrayu; 11-05-2009, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
              Lavendar Albino Pied (aka Dreamsicle) 1 other person other than Ralph Davis has produced these and that would be gentleman named Justin ( don't ask me how to produce the company name.lol). They are unbelievavle looking BP's.
              Dreamsicle Ball Python

WOW i think thats all i can say lol that is awesome

Comment

wow those things cost 25K???? man i think those are SO gorgeous, i have some plans for some albino pieds and possibly some others

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
                  Dreamsicle Ball Python
                  It was bettter looking then that. The pattern was more solid with some undertone and it was more of a orange color also. My girl is going by today to try and take a pic. I will have her ask him about a pinstripe by the way.

Comment

Working...
                  X