Blue eyed Lucy p/u

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue eyed Lucy p/u

Well you all, this is my first ball python. Actually this is my girlfriends ball python I bought for her as a Christmas/anniversary/birthday gift. lol He is a blue eyed lucy from the latte line which is my buddy Amir. He is 2-3 weeks old and ate yesterday. Yeaaaaa!!!!! Enjoy!!!! Tomorrow I get his mate and she is suspose to be a real surprise. SWEET!!

Re: Blue eyed Lucy p/u

wow you went big time for your first beepeer thats a good looking lucy though congrats

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
      wow you went big time for your first beepeer thats a good looking lucy though congrats
      When there is a deal, you gotta jump on it right? I think of it like buying real estate right now. You can get the big homes cheaper so I jump. You have to follow your passion and when you don't drink, do drugs and recently now for 2 weeks and going strong.....stop smoking, you in my opinion are aloud to reward yourself.

Comment

When you said Ball Python I had no idea.
        Wow that's really kool a Blue Eyed Lucy !!

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

WOW...and is that her presents for the next 20 years???
          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Congrats on the not smoking thing, I sadly will not make it, but I did stop using smokeless tobacco! Quitting smoking is next. One day at a time.

That is one hot looking Lucy! I want one too.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
              WOW...and is that her presents for the next 20 years???
              She is sitting next to me right now and she just fried eggs "friando huevo" lol

We are in love E and it is wonderful to have a passion together. She is buying me one tomorrow to pair up with this guy.

Who says you need a wedding ring when can buy snakes. What better way to say I love you then with a snake. lol "she is frying eggs again" lmao

Comment

Wow beautiful!! Awesome first ball python. I am so jealous of your girlfriend. I put snakes on my wishlist every year and my boyfriend never buys me one. He likes practical gifts.

Comment

Sweet ball python! Hope to see pics as she grows up!

Comment

Very Pretty, i tried gettin my husband to leave Ash our new snake as my xmas present he said good luck so maybe he will get me another one for xmas :P

Comment

Awesome new addition man. Congrats!!

Steve

Comment

I am sooooo jealous.lol
                        Congrats Joe, he sure is a looker and you weren't kidding when you said white. I have an idea what your suprise will be but I'll keep my mouth shut.lol

Comment

Originally posted by follow View Post
                          when you don't drink, do drugs and recently now for 2 weeks and going strong.....stop smoking
                          I think that is a song by The Vapors...

Beautiful snake! I have been a boa guy for quite some time and have recently found myself with quite a collection of BPs, my latest addition is a pair of het pieds and a lesser. The lesser is to breed with my mojave.

Comment

Awesome new addition Joe.... beautiful BP!
                            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

awesome, those are one of my fave bp morphs i wish i could get my husband to actually buy me a snake the best i could get him to do was to give me the money for my first retic last year LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X