This perked my ears up....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This perked my ears up....

...and you don't hear statements like this every day!

"When I produce the worlds first Nexus Super Key Champagne Boa, the masses will be amazed at it’s beauty! I am not going to tell you what that animal is exactly so don’t ask. That will keep you guessing." - Jeff Ronne, The Boaphile, 11/22/09

Wow. I've never even heard half the boa morph words in that sentence. Hows about a little hint? And can I start sending you payments on one?

Re: This perked my ears up....

nexus? champagne? SUPER? KWB OMG OMG OMG that will be amazing wondering if champagne is similar to the BP morph? i guess we will have to wait

Comment

HUH? Ok so don't tell us what a Nexus Super Key Champagne Boa is, how bout just the Nexus part? If you don't tell us I won't sell you one of my new Supercalifragilistic boas that are 100% het for Unicornism. See how that feels? Not very nice is it?... I hate waiting lol.

Mat.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunglikeafruitbat View Post
        If you don't tell us I won't sell you one of my new Supercalifragilistic boas that are 100% het for Unicornism. See how that feels? Not very nice is it?... I hate waiting lol.

Mat.
        I thought those were only of boa urban legend last i heard there one left in the forests of lake Titicaca and one other left in the area surrounding the only hole to the surface of the earth that the mole people use to breath .... but i guess i was wrong

Comment

HUH? Ok so don't tell us what a Nexus Super Key Champagne Boa is, how bout just the Nexus part? If you don't tell us I won't sell you one of my new Supercalifragilistic boas that are 100% het for Unicornism. See how that feels? Not very nice is it?... I hate waiting lol.

Mat.
          lol thats pretty good

Comment

http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Hahaha! That's awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by judgment View Post
                "When I produce the worlds first Nexus Super Key Champagne Boa, the masses will be amazed at it’s beauty! I am not going to tell you what that animal is exactly so don’t ask. That will keep you guessing." - Jeff Ronne, The Boaphile, 11/22/09
                two words.... GOOD. LORD.

Mat.
                Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                I thought those were only of boa urban legend last i heard there one left in the forests of lake Titicaca and one other left in the area surrounding the only hole to the surface of the earth that the mole people use to breath .... but i guess i was wrong
                probably the funniest things i've heard in a VERY long time!

Comment

Working...
                X