Jeff anything look fimilar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeff anything look fimilar

or am i just crazy i saw this ad and thought about this boa are they similar you think?

1.1 Cb 2001 F2 Tumbes Boas (Boa constrictor longicauda). Both are slightly aberrant in pattern. Proven breeders, who have bred every other year for Jack Dyer, ending in 2008 and given 2009 off for a rest. Ready for the 2010 season.

[email protected] (Paypal)

Jordan Russell
    Costa Mesa, Ca

Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
    What is this puppy? She is completely unrelated to anything that I have produced. She is not a Hypo. She was brought into a pet shop and sold to the owner a number of years ago as an Arabesque, which clearly she is not. I don't know what she is other than crabby. Another one of those take-a-shot-in-the-dark Boas... I have my hopes and dreams about what it is, but we won't know until she becomes a fat lady and then eventually sings for me. Sometimes it works out, sometimes it doesn't... I hope to find out in the Spring if it all works out like I am planning.

What do you think about her?

Re: Jeff anything look fimilar

the patterns are similar but their heads are nothing alike, IMO.

Comment

true i guess its more reduced than the other one

Comment

Longi have that big serious Head spear pattern

Jeff's Boa is lacking that head pattern plus the structure is different

Similar pattern and color body wise though

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

ya now that i look at it i see the head difference thought i was on to something lol

Comment

Very good eye none the less, they do have strikingly similar patterns. The heads are the only difference and jeffs is cleaner looking.

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
              or am i just crazy i saw this ad and thought about this boa are they similar you think?

1.1 Cb 2001 F2 Tumbes Boas (Boa constrictor longicauda). Both are slightly aberrant in pattern. Proven breeders, who have bred every other year for Jack Dyer, ending in 2008 and given 2009 off for a rest. Ready for the 2010 season.

[email protected] (Paypal)

Jordan Russell
              Costa Mesa, Ca
              That is REALLY interesting. It also has similaritires to this Boa:

and opaque:

Mike, are you actually Jordan Russell or is Jordan they one that has that animal for sale?

The other folks are correct by the way. The Boa I have has a completely different head pattern. Note; though the Boa you posted has pattern similarities, that's where the similarities end. The Head Pattern of the Western Peruvian Boa is in tact and undisturbed by whatever has caused the other pattern goofiness. It also has the classic color of the Western Peruvian Boas. Note the bluish head color. Mine is typical Colombian in its base colors.
              Last edited by The_Boaphile; 11-27-2009, 01:28 PM.

theboaphile.com
              boaphileplastics.com

Comment

No jeff im Mike lol jordon was the seller on kingsnake i just posted the name to give credit to the seller ..... and i didnt look closely at the head print i just got excited when i saw the boa and wanted to show you lol ...... that first boa you posted isnt the tribal boa is it?

Comment

Yes. That is the Tribal Boa.

theboaphile.com
                  boaphileplastics.com

Comment

You need to get that tribal boa going...I need one of those!

Comment

Hey Jeff,

It is great to see that weird aberrant boa is doing well for you! That snake was supposed to be an arabesque when I picked it up... as more came out from them (accompanied with the fact that my eyes work, and that is no arabesque! lol) it was clear that he was much more unique.

As far as the longicauda are concerned, Jack Dyer has some real neat boas in his collection. Unfortunately he is going through for another surgery on his knee and it's time to thin out. I'm doing what I can to help him. That male longi is quite spectacular in person- thanks for the free advertising!

Take care,
                      Jordan

Comment

Working...
                      X