Pastel Anery???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pastel Anery???

can it be done and what would it look like? Just starting to like the anery's more and more and just want to see what they can do.
    shawn

Re: Pastel Anery???

Take a look at some ivory anerys. And that will give you a look into it. just google it.
    Jeff Had some I believe.

Comment

LOL I was thinking about the same thing a few days ago. I wondered if maybe crossing a really nice pastel with an anery would cancel out a lot of the black and red and leave you with.....? ROTFL it's called an Ivory, you'll have to excuse me I'm getting senile.

Mat.

Comment

Here is an example of a Pastel Dream Anery male

AKA Ivory Anery
        winner of '08 Calendar contest Anery category month of August

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I was just saying how I don't much care for anery's. I love that one though, Lar!

Comment

ya like lar said and showed its been done you just need the right boas dude

btw larry why dont you send a male my way so i can pair it up with you favorite pastel of mine

Comment

I have a 6 mnth old female, she the product of a columbian normal and a IVORY ANERY and she's nice and light. still young to tell what she ll be at 5 ft but I feel shell be light and when she goes from dark phase to light she is real light grey.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Petty View Post
                I was just saying how I don't much care for anery's. I love that one though, Lar!
                You know I'm not fascinated with them either but the ivorys are awesome and I love what you can do with the anery line. I am just not real impressed with there look when they get older.

But then again as I am getting older I am not impressed with this look either so the anery and I have something in common.

Comment

Great pics Lar, Thanks for sharing!

I think that Anery's are underrated, just as are a nice Pastel. More and more everyone only concentrates on getting the more complex morphs.

A good pair of Anery's and Pastel's in your collection is a great start. I would recommend them to anyone. They don't cost an "arm and a leg" either.

Comment

a nice clean anery is a very beautiful sight! i never liked anerys either until i saw a pic of my boy, toki, now i love a pretty anery this is my boy, now 2.5yo:

btw, if you wanna make some nice anerys, make sure you get a REAL pastel to use, not one of those wanna-be pastels that are all over the classifieds that are dark and speckly and muddy. you will pay decent money for a nice one, at least double what the wanna-bes cost, but you definitely wont be disappointed when you see a real pastel in person

Comment

Working...
                    X