• Show
Clear All

• my motleys

ATLAS

MORPHEUS

ACHILLES

Who is your favorite?

Re: my motleys

Nice Motley's. I myself am very picky about the motley's I like. I like the ones with the perfect connected pattern and the latter tail.

Comment

Hey Mack nice to see you here I saw your videos on you tube of those motleys man i think a year or so ago maybe two. You make nice videos those are some nice motleys. I as well am a fan of the traditional connecting pattern ladder tail with revers stripe.
      I picked mine up from Gerry at ssscales who made some awesome ones this year.
      Again nice to see you here Mack although from your sign up date you've been around for almost four years now and I know your not shy so speak up you have experience and tips others will enjoy.

Comment

ya not a huge fan of motleys but i do like the top 2 they are very clean and i really like those dashes in-between each saddle

Comment

They are all beautiful! Great job on those shots too!

Comment

Top pic, the square saddles are so tight and clean, Your one of the few motley breeders in canada right>?

Comment

I like the 2nd pic the best so Atlas, but I do like the actual skull in the other pic.

Comment

Those are some nice Motley's.

I think that the Motley's are very interesting animals. They come in such a vairety of pattens. There's something for everyone.

Comment

Hey Mitch they are coming looking good. As usual
                  your Images are beautiful !

Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Well Morpheus is my favorite with Atlas coming in a close second. Are you going to have any motleys available this coming season?

Mat.

Comment

Wow Thank you all for the warm welcome.

I see alot of familiar names here and I really appreciate all the replies.

I believe I was in a small handful of canadians fortunate enought to produce motley litters in 2009. Mine were born January 27th so a really early litter.

I too love the classic circle back motley's. The dad is a lassic purchased from J.S. but all the babies had a unique appearance. Here is Menelaus the father to them all.

Even the "normals" were a bit funky. Here is the female I held back.

I will be posting here more often. I enjoy all the great write ups here and some really good info pertaining to breeding.

Thanks again everyone

Comment

hey mack1time didnt know you where on here I followed your youtube vids you kinda inspired me into getting my boas so thanks. love the motleys and I d say me and my girls fave is achilles. oh just saw you just joined so welcome nice to have you here.

Comment

nice motley brow...........size??? male or female??

Comment

WICKED Motleys and great pics. I really like th skulls as a prop

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
                            oh just saw you just joined so welcome nice to have you here.
                            Just joined? Yeah since 2006! LOL!

Comment

Wicked Mots!!! Love the skull pics too man!
                              Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                              X