No announcement yet.

50% surinam 50% colombian het albino???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% surinam 50% colombian het albino???

hi, i bought this beautiful baby , she was sold to me as a 100% colombian het albino , but talkin with some friends they told me that she might be a result from a surinam X albino colombian boa breeding project, what do you think about this?
    Here the pictures

Re: 50% surinam 50% colombian het albino???

Gorgeous , welcome to RedTailBoas forum

Colombian , actually looks alot like the my Het Albino PD Boas
    I produced this past summer.

Mine have that Bcc influenced look about them as wewll
    thery pure Colombian

I don't think there is even any Hypo Blood in their bloodline mix .
    Last edited by Boa Amarali; 12-15-2009, 08:51 PM.

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

She does have some Bcc traits (such as the widows peaks on some of her saddles). Either way, you have a beautiful little girl there. Oh. and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Looks like BCI to me. But a pretty snake nonetheless.

Comment

If your looking at the saddle peaks ID for suriname I d say no my normal columbian het anery has a peak on one saddle and a connecting head spear to saddle. I once heard that stripes happen in some from a cold period in a develpoing embryo. that could be why it has those peaks. looks like a normal or shall I say common BCI nice though. and welcome to rtb.com

Comment

Thanks, yes i see some influence of Bcc, specifically for the cicrle back, this forum was recomended me. I gonna wait for more comments to see if is or not that i'm thinking

Comment

Originally posted by ron petri View Post
              If your looking at the saddle peaks ID for suriname I d say no my normal columbian het anery has a peak on one saddle and a connecting head spear to saddle. I once heard that stripes happen in some from a cold period in a develpoing embryo. that could be why it has those peaks. looks like a normal or shall I say common BCI nice though. and welcome to rtb.com
              Ok my friend, i don't understan well the cold period that you spoke, can you tell me more about this

Comment

idk, i dont really think it has bcc influence....just cause its not a bcc doesnt mean it cant have a nice red tail, several of my bci have really really nice tails. your babys head doesnt look like it has bcc influence either, and IMO peaked saddles dont really mean squat. i have bci that have peaks in them, and i see tons of bcc that do not have peaks. as for the connected saddles, it could just be a circleback bci, there seems to be several of those going for sale recently.

anywho, that being said, its a very pretty baby, should make a nice looking adult and im afraid that you may never know whether its a cross or not, wtihout being able to trace his lineage back to the breeder who produced the baby, or the lineage of the parents to really know whether hes a cross or not.

Comment

These beloe pictured Boas are not Bcc influenced (Suri or Guyanan , N.Brazilian type) yet look at the peaks !!

but many Colombians possibly are naturally Bcc influenced meaning there natural range crosses into Bcc territory

So this could be some explanation for why so
                  many Colombians have that look

This is the father to the litter I spoke of in earlier post

Lar M
                  Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

i dont think its a cross it is a real nice looking boa though and welcome to the forums

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                      idk, i dont really think it has bcc influence....just cause its not a bcc doesnt mean it cant have a nice red tail, several of my bci have really really nice tails. your babys head doesnt look like it has bcc influence either, and IMO peaked saddles dont really mean squat. i have bci that have peaks in them, and i see tons of bcc that do not have peaks. as for the connected saddles, it could just be a circleback bci, there seems to be several of those going for sale recently.

anywho, that being said, its a very pretty baby, should make a nice looking adult and im afraid that you may never know whether its a cross or not, wtihout being able to trace his lineage back to the breeder who produced the baby, or the lineage of the parents to really know whether hes a cross or not.
                      I'm from mexico and i cannot buy animals by my self selecting the breeder but in Monterrey his a guy that import this animals and he never ask the lineage, i´m afraid that you has right. Also i see so many bcc whit out a peak but whit a circleback i never see one... thanks for your comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                      These beloe pictured Boas are not Bcc influenced (Suri or Guyanan , N.Brazilian type) yet look at the peaks !!

but many Colombians possibly are naturally Bcc influenced meaning there natural range crosses into Bcc territory

So this could be some explanation for why so
                      many Colombians have that look
                      You americans are so lucky, you have so many beautiful boas an morphs, here in México no one produce boa constrictor, i´m starting my projects with one albino female, couple of dh sunglows, hypo female, this baby and other mexican couples but this is in slow motion.

Thanks for your comment

Comment

So is there a fool proof way or at least whats the best way of knowing you have a bcc...without seeing the parents

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
                          So is there a fool proof way or at least whats the best way of knowing you have a bcc...without seeing the parents
                          Well, how i tolk in the firs post i bougth this boa like a BCI het albino, but talking with some friends he toldme that maybe this boa could be a surinam X albino colombian boa. Here in México if you wanna buy a pure boa you have to jump the river without papers or you have to make and importation only for one boa and for one it cost triple. So you have to trust in your seller

Comment

wow, you cant drive over the border and go back down there with a bunch of new boas?? when i lived in el paso it was SO easy to drive or walk into juarez and no one even attempted to ask any Qs, we just drive right over lol. its been about 6.5 years since ive been back there though, ive been living in north texas lately, so they might have changed the rules idk. i know to come back into the US they had to check IDs and they did random searches of your cars and stuff, but they did nothing for anyone who wanted to drive to mexico.

Comment

It doesn't matter if you have drougs or weapons, you can pas without questions. But i don't live in the frontera i live in Guadalajara Jalisco and from here to the boarder i need to drive 1.5 days.

Changing of theme. Then this is a beautiful BCI het albino and isn't a bccXbci albino rigth. Well also i love her.

Comment

Working...
                              X