We are having to cut our collection back a little

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are having to cut our collection back a little

Some of you might see some of our boas for sale on our sites. We just want to let you guys know that we are getting out of keeping boas just trimming the heard a little. This is not due to any bill in congress or that we are in finaciel need. Its more about our family. I love our boas but I dont have alot of time for them anymore. I work a regular 9-5 job plus I do wedding photography on the weekends. My husbands doing all work cleaning,feeding ect. He also has a 9-5 Job plus has the dutys of taking our son to baseball yes our son plays baseball all year around. This is the onething that he loves more that anything in this world. His dream is to become a pro baseball player and we are going to do everything we can to make it happen. Watch the 2015 baseball draft for Justin Rodriguez!!!
    So every year is getting to be more work. My husband spends alot of time traveling with him to get home late and then have to clean Boas. Its going to be sad to see some of this go but family comes first.. Thanks for taking the time to read this..

Thanks Nicole/Joe
    Have a nice holiday

Re: We are having to cut our collection back a little

Nicole and Joe...i TRULY understand why you all are doing this...FAMILY SHOULD ALWAYS BE FIRST!!! You are making the right choice in my eyes...i DO HOPE to see J Rod on the Tube and a shot of his proud parents as well! I wish i could afford some of those babies of urs...they are BEAUTIFUL...i am going to go on ur site and see if there is one i might be able to do later on down the line. You know me...i am a striper for LIFE!
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

This is going to sound so dumb...whats ur website?
      Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
        This is going to sound so dumb...whats ur website?

StripedBoas.com .: Quality Boa Morphs :.

they've got some nice stuff

Comment

WOW...beautiful boas!!! A bit out of my price range...but surely worth every penny!!!
          Ernest

Comment

Sorry to hear this news. I hope you will still stick around RTB.

Best wishes for you, your husband, and your son. I can surely understand that family comes first! Good luck on Justin's baseball career!

Comment

its a tough decision to have to make, but at the end of the day your son can buy loads of expensive morphs, once he is pro

Comment

Hard decision but understandable. I wish you and your family the best of luck. I wish I had money because that striped hypo harlequin is sweet!

Comment

Sorry to hear about you boas. I wish you luck with finding them homes

Comment

Wow, nice boas. Yeah a bit pricey for me right now but maybe down the road a few months.

Comment

really sorry to hear about the boas,but like you said family is first,and for your son to have a dream like that and your support,that is awesome,so I wish you and your son the very best,hope his dream comes true......Mike

Comment

Thanks everyone.
                        I wish you all a nice Holiday season.

There are some on there that a priced so they dont sell or it takes a long time.
                        We do offer payment plans

Ps Justin says when he signs his deal everyone is getting a free stripeboa..........

Comment

Originally posted by stripeboa View Post
                          Thanks everyone.
                          I wish you all a nice Holiday season.

Ps Justin says when he signs his deal everyone is getting a free stripeboa..........
                          WOOOOHOOOO!!! I want to be first in line on that one!

You and yours have a wonderful and safe holidays as well!
                          Ernest

Comment

I weant that Alex Tower Stripe Hypo !! Too bads the funds aren't available ,ha ,ha

Heyt I'm curious about the code you used for the Available page ?

Is it community code or did you write it ?

I would like to possibly use some of that code if its alright ?

I need to get my available better squared I need to change it around.

Lar M
                            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Meet Justin.. Here he is hitting a Homerun he makes it look easy.. This was in the summer in our travel team. He was 5 '6
                              now his 5'9 as big as his father...

Comment

Working...
                              X