Fine Line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fine Line?

I was talking to somebody the other day about getting a fine line boa and she said she thought they were ugly. I thought surely she must be thinking of a different snake because the ones I have seen are far from ugly. She said she used to have one but she didnt like it and got rid of it. I asked if she was sure it was a fine line so she said she bought it from a guy in St. Louis and that a guy at the serpentarium near by here told her it was a "hypo fine line spot nose red tail boa"? What do you guys think?

EDIT: She didnt get rid of it. She said when she got it it had a "very bad URI" and by the time she put it on meds it was too late.

Re: Fine Line?

looks good...Not my thing..but it does looks good

Comment

Everyone has a different flavor they like. I'm not into fine lines but they are different looking for sure. They are still nice looking as the one below.

Comment

Is that right though? Hypo fine line spot nose?

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
          Is that right though? Hypo fine line spot nose?
          I am not familiar with spot nose but a fine line can be hypo for sure. CLay English has fine lines for sale on his site which you can find on the leftsdie of the forum.

Comment

I was talking to somebody the other day about getting a fine line boa and she said she thought they were ugly. I thought surely she must be thinking of a different snake because the ones I have seen are far from ugly. She said she used to have one but she didnt like it and got rid of it. I asked if she was sure it was a fine line so she said she bought it from a guy in St. Louis and that a guy at the serpentarium near by here told her it was a "hypo fine line spot nose red tail boa"? What do you guys think?

EDIT: She didnt get rid of it. She said when she got it it had a "very bad URI" and by the time she put it on meds it was too late.
            I remember that boa. It's was posted a long while back. The owner didn't mention anything about a URI, but did say it was a "spot nose".....Sort of like it was a new morph or something.

Too Bad it didn't make it. I would have been interesting if that darker coloration stayed after it got better. I know I had said that it looked more like a nose rub of some kind. The owner had said the entire litter had that darker spot, so it's hard to say.

It could be that it was "darker" because of the infection it had. Of course, if the entire litter had it.... That would have meant the entire litter had the same problems...

Either way, it was a beautiful boa.

It's sad that it didn't make it.

Comment

I knew it could be a hypo but ive never heard of a spot nose?

Comment

I knew it could be a hypo but ive never heard of a spot nose?
                I'm not sure on the whole "spot nose" thing either.

Here's the link to that post, for those who may remember it.

http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/mor...id-please.html

Comment

Thats an interesting thread.. I highly doubt she really did "see with my own two eyes" the parents of that boa.

Comment

Working...
                  X