monstertail I D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monstertail I D

curious what makes a Monstertail? Is it's tail rather large does the tail blotches go further. is it just a name? is it somthing visual?

Re: monstertail I D

Yeah I would like to know the same thing....

He has just Regular monster tails which appear to be a Normal Boa...

He also Has Hypo monster tails..which seem to be just hypos...

Monster tail jungles...which are "jungles"

and monster tail Pastels....which are "Pastels"

Monster Tail is just a trade name.....Now don't get me wrong they are very beautiful animals and as he does state on his website, they will definatley add nice color to your projects...

Another interesting thing is that They tend to have very large litters...which can be a plus

Comment

From Jeffs Site
      The Monster Tail bloodline is legendary for the additional off the color wheel red they add to any project you may have. Are you looking to bring more red to your project? Consider the Monsters! One of other best things about the Monster Tail females is they tend to have HUGE litters for the size of the females bred. The original Monster Tail, at barely 6' in length, produced 37 babies in her first litter! Her last litter at less than 7' she had 53 babies and 6 slugs. That's a potential of 59 offspring in one litter! This litter had 50 babies in it and the female is about 7.5' long. So if you would like to make LARGE litters of arguably the most highly red bloodline available today, The Monster Tails will help you achieve that end.

Comment

its just a blood line of boas like a salmon or a sharp if that make sense

Comment

monstertail = red off color wheel red noted.

Comment

yeah its a bloodline. I asked this before too.

Comment

Plus the Original Monstertail Fem had a Monstertail that she passed on to many or her offspring

Original "MT" Grandma June 2005

This is her Monstertail Hypo Daughter she was possibly the most beautiful Boa I've ever seen !!

Monster Tail Hypo Male Brother to Above "MT" Hypo

Red Monster Tail Hypo

Lar M
              Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

true Lar. The BIG red monster is amazing!

Comment

and ALL THIS TIME i thought the "Monster Tail" was about it having 13+ tail saddles...i thought i read that somewhere...i MUST be getting old and going senile!
                  Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Man that Original "GrandMama" Monster Tail is huge.....No wonder those litters are huge also....But she's not fat.....

Its true though there are some great genes in those monster tails...

Comment

thanks lar those pics really show the red and the massive tails wow.

Comment

Originally posted by BigPaPaErnest View Post
                        and ALL THIS TIME i thought the "Monster Tail" was about it having 13+ tail saddles...i thought i read that somewhere...i MUST be getting old and going senile!

You're not wrong Grandma does have 13 tail saddles

Lar M
                        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
                          You're not wrong Grandma does have 13 tail saddles
                          THANKS Lar...i thought i was loosing my marbles!
                          Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

grandma may have 13 but how many does the Hypo daughter have if you count the stripe or connected one theres like four or five tail saddles. so that more saddles dont count there,

Comment

That daughter is the reddest hypo I've ever seen. I think that was one in an old Reptiles Magazine article.

Comment

Working...
                              X