Morphs????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morphs????

I was just curious as to if anyone has a list of morphs and the characteristics of each. I know this list can get extensive, but I would like something so I can understand this more. Any help is appreciated.

Re: Morphs????

I'm not a super expert but this is a helpful list.

Genetic Crosses

Boa Morphs

Comment

Let me google that for you
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by natieb View Post

Thank you for that! I needed a good laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by natieb View Post
          I have been doing that for five or six days now. I was asking for a list so i can understand it more. I get the jist of it, i just want to know more. sorry for wasting your time.

Comment

Hey. I think that was meant in good jest. I know you wanted to just see if anybody had anything better.

I hope the two lists i posted was helpful to you. The first one helped me understand alot.

Comment

yes your tow links were really helpfull. I have them bookmarked so when i get mine i know what they are. Im pretty sure I am buying one from the pet store a few miles from my house and it is really really light with a darkish red tail. I don't have any pictures. Any ideas on what it could possibly be?

Comment

Originally posted by rpowelson View Post
                yes your tow links were really helpfull. I have them bookmarked so when i get mine i know what they are. Im pretty sure I am buying one from the pet store a few miles from my house and it is really really light with a darkish red tail. I don't have any pictures. Any ideas on what it could possibly be?

Are you sure it is a morph? Or maybe it is a true redtail, like a Guyana...Does it have any other specific markings? What does it's saddle pattern look like?

As soon as you get some pictures, let me know!

Comment

I have no idea if it is a morph. I just know that it is a lot lighter than others i have seen. And I will try to get some pictures next week. I am gonna go get him/her then.

Comment

Some of differant types are lighter than others. My guyana is way darker, with a richer more red tail than my ex bfs guyana, who is lighter with a slightly more orangey red tail. It depends on the bloodline really. Can't wait to see those pics.

Comment

This is a pretty good one too. I use it when I forget because it has pictures for most morphs too

Kingsnake.coms Guide to Boa Morphs

Comment

Working...
                      X