ANERY thinking Aztec now help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANERY thinking Aztec now help

SO i made what I feel was a good trade last week a normal python for a red tail. IT gets better for me do research finding it is an anery knew something was up with the tail. But see the anery AZTEC on king and possibly gonna be super stoked. If not just the Anery MORPH has me happy. will have a pic for some help identifying.

Re: ANERY thinking Aztec now help

Post the pic !!

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

for real i wanna see!

Comment

[IMG]file:///C:/Users/JULI-A%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/JULI-A%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/JULI-A%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]

Comment

Ahh man I would be so jealous

Dave
          sigpic

Comment

ya have to see it because i doubt someone had an anery aztec and didnt know about it its probalay just a good looking anery but you may prove me wrong

Comment

There are only 2 Anery Aztecs in the world that I know of (both female) and the Potts bros have 'em both. I'm not saying it's impossible just very unlikely that someone produced and then traded a snake without knowing it was worth $12,000. Large saddles with lots of white blotches, thick saddle connectors, lateral striping and tail striping are all features that an Aztec should have. Keep in mind a regular Aztec with no color morph is still worth $5,000. It's possible that someone had one and didn't know what they had, but very unlikely.

Mat.

Comment

I'd quit sitting on the edge of my seat folks.

People take a while to get the eye for properly identifying animals and this is a new person that could not have developed the kind of eye that only experience brings. I don't mean that as an insult. It's just the way it is. Think about this; when people saw the Key West Boas, everyone and their brother thought they had one. Simply Boas with patterns that were somewhat connected were suddenly transformed into the latest and great Boa mutation on the plant. Then the more experienced people patiently explain the contrary. This is just how it works in real life.

If I had a dollar for every improperly identified wanna be Anerythristic I have ever seen posted, I could practically buy myself a new IMac. LOL

theboaphile.com
                boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Yeah I highly doubt it's an anery Aztec for all the above mentioned reasons. I agree with Jeff. I can't recall a time on here someone has thought they had an anery and had it actually turn out to be one. Please post a picture or two though and you'll have to follow the tutorial here as you either have to upload the picture to the site here where size restrictions will apply greatly or you have to upload it in Photobucket or other site and then link to it. http://www.redtailboas.com/forum/pic...-tutorial.html

Comment

I am going to guess that it is probably an argentine. Argies have an arabesquey/aztecy look to them, and don't have red. The young ones I have seen were grey, and could be mistaken by someone new as anery-somethings.

Comment

Originally posted by LuckyAnery View Post
                      [IMG]file:///C:/Users/JULI-A%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/JULI-A%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.png[/IMG][IMG]file:///C:/Users/JULI-A%7E1/AppData/Local/Temp/moz-screenshot-2.png[/IMG]
                      you have to host it someplace. cant post a pic from your c drive

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyFig View Post
                        I am going to guess that it is probably an argentine. Argies have an arabesquey/aztecy look to them, and don't have red. The young ones I have seen were grey, and could be mistaken by someone new as anery-somethings.
                        LOL I was just thinking the same thing after looking through the NARBC threads, there was a Hytec that was so thickly connected it looked like a Hypo Argie.

Mat.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveyFig View Post
                          That's an excellent guess, but I suspect it's just a regular Boa.

theboaphile.com
                          boaphileplastics.com

Comment

I'd be super happy with just an anery!! but yeah doubt it's that $12k one...people with those snakes know what they are.

Comment

Okay so with that being said would agree not AZTEC BUT sorry. Had to run to court here it is been having trouble uploading.

Comment

Working...
                              X