New to forums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to forums

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forums. I have kept snakes for a while now. Not sure why i haven't gotten on here before. Heard bigpapaernest talk about them alot on his youtube channel so i decided to go ahead and join. I've heard there is a real family atmosphere on here. I really dig that. I am happy to be here and cant wait to join in some good conversation.

Great to have you here and E isn't lying about the atmosphere. Hope to see you around

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk

Tim

http://www.facebook.com/BoidsOhio?bookmark_t=page

Comment

Re: New to forums

Welcome to RedTailBoas forum - click ! I believe you will enjoy the atmosphere of
      this forum as well as the information a person can gain here.

I would like to strongly recommend that you read the Ultimate Care Guides - click
      there is a wealth of information contained in the
      (PDF Down load version) Ultimate Care Guides - click

Lar M
      Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Hey Welcome

Comment

Glad to hear you joined because of BigPapa. It's pretty cool that he convinced you through his YouTube channel. Welcome, you'll love it here. And also, if you ever have a question about your boas or any other animal just ask. People are always willing to help even if its about something non boa or even non Herp related. That's what truly makes this place a "home" for me. Again, welcome!

Comment

Who's bigpapa?

Jk. Haha. E(bigpapaearnest) is very well know around here. This place is a great place to be if you enjoy snakes. Welcome.

Mike

Comment

welcome you will find a lot of info here I know I have. Good to see new people join the hobby and the forum

Comment

I joined forums when I was into saltwater aquariums because it's almost a must, lol. I've never been on a forum for RTB or snakes but I must say joining this forum has been great for me and my baby. Everyone that's commented on this thread thusfar (Larry, spooled, Tim, Mike, etc) and many others have been very helpful to me as far as feeding, how to properly house/warm my baby in the cage that I'm currently using (glass fish tank, ugh!). I have had snakes for years too, but have learn a lot from reading the users guide and taking the advice from everyone on here. It's a spiffy atmosphere for sure! Welcome from one newbie to another!

Comment

Working...
                X