This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a pic.  BCC or BCI

Sorry it took so long and the picture isn't all that great but I'll be purchasing a digital camera quickly. Any way here it is, any info would be appreciated.

Re: Finally got a pic.  BCC or BCI

That snake in my opinion is definitly a bci, and a nice little one to boot. 8)

Comment

****!That snake has 32 markings across its body!That most be an Argentine boa(boa c.Occidentalis) or atleast partly.I know it doesnt look like an argintine but I think they get their adult color at the age of atleast 2,5 years.Just like the north perivian longtailedboa(b.c.longicauda)
      Im pretty shore its an argintine but not 100% .???

Comment

I would stick with BCI, but locale appears to be Central American or Mexican boa. That dark color and close nit saddles are patterns associated with the CA boas.
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

8) Could be a CA as it does have the dark markings and saddles like them or could be a cross of some kind.. ??? Look at all the pretty perfect little circles on its back.. wild as ever!!! Very nice looking boa... s9.gif

Comment

That is a BCI, it has 25 saddles to the vent, by the darkish colour I would say its maybe central american, but its hard to say as there are so many locals of BCI that are dark like this one, try and get a better pic up and ill try my best to identify the local, it is more than likely a cross between locals. ;D

Comment

Working...
            X