Help Identifying Morphs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Identifying Morphs

Hi everyone I need help properly identifying all these so I can properly list them. Thanks!!! I paired my 2 adults (albino x lipstick sunglow) and got these. Not sure if adult lipstick sunglow is what they said he was. Just took pics today, some are getting ready to shed.

Re: Help Identifying Morphs

You definitely got Albino, and Sunglow babies . Those are the two morphs that are possible to get with that pairing. The term "Lipstick" is a Bloodline - not a morph , so you can really only go by what you were told for that, unless you received papers from the Lipstick Line originator . Basically, you cant post a pic, and ask us " is this a Lipstick Line"? -- We can not answer that part.

Comment

What would u call the first one? See how it is a lot cleaner than the normal albino.

Comment

Originally posted by matthewqfail View Post

What would u call the first one? See how it is a lot cleaner than the normal albino.
        I would call them both albinos. Unless you have paperwork or more background info. on the sire and dam.

Comment

Your Sunglow appears to be a Jungle, so do some of the offspring.

Comment

Your Sunglow appears to be a Jungle, so do some of the offspring.
            That's true Diem , but they would have to be raised and proven, in order to be called Jungles. People in the past have really messed up other buyers projects by selling "Jungles", and then have them not prove out. Their are a lot of fake Jungles out their now-a-days . Some that would fool us all.

Comment

Working...
            X