Lipstick Sunglow PH Albino

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lipstick Sunglow PH Albino

I'm stoked! I have the chance to get a lipstick sunglow ph albino for only $275! Does anyone own lipstick sunglows? I'd love to see more pics.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: Lipstick Sunglow PH Albino

If that is how they are listing it, I would be very wary of the offer!
    Last edited by AaronZav; 03-04-2015, 01:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

It is rather difficult for an albino to be possible het albino

Comment

wow thats a new one on me never knew a Albino could be het for albino would love to see how that works lol

I would dig deeper into it and find out how it can be be Het for Albino when its already a Albino gene, so as AaronZav said i would be very wary of it and see what other info you could find out about it..

Comment

I too would be very worried as sunglow is just a hypo albino so it cant be het for albino. Also if it is being listed as a lipstick, then it needs to be from Tom Burke somewhere in its bloodline. I'm looking at a getting a true lipstickline sunglow whos from Tom Burke lipstick line and EBV Redgroup line but as you can see from my post, I've still got 1 other choice im debating.

Comment

I would love to see how that one works as well LOL..
            sigpicJrock23

Comment

Yes I wouldn't buy without investigating more. I doubt it is ph albino cause that doesn't make sense but if it is a lipstick or regular sunglow I'm still happy with the price. I haven't ever seen a sunglow in Alberta for that price. I am waiting for the reptile expo in May first before buying.

Comment

if the snake looks good, i would definitely get it for that price.

Comment

That's what I was thinking since I don't plan on breeding.

Comment

Yes if it looks good buy it but truly you should find out some background on it, it may look good but you get it home after paying for it and it ends up being sick then you are looking at vet bills and trust me when it comes to exotic pets they can get very expensive so check and see if its ever been to a vet and if so if they have any records to prove that it is healthy, looks aint always better you want a healthy snake as well specially for the money you are paying for it..

Comment

Well, you've struck a pet peeve of mine lol. People who list boas for sale as "Lipstick het Albino" or "Coral het Albino".

Comment

Working...
                      X