Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Normal?) with thin saddles, how does it happen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Normal?) with thin saddles, how does it happen?

I know there are a lot of threads wanting to know what kind of morph someone has that ends up just being normal. I'm fine with that because I wasn't expecting anything else, but I was wondering what makes my girl have the fine saddles? The closest thing I could find is something called a "fine line" but read that requires the saddles to be connected, which hers are not. I was wondering if there is a gene that makes this happen or if it's just common. The full body picture makes her look too yellow so the picture where she's looking into the camera shows her true color.
    Attached Files

Re: (Normal?) with thin saddles, how does it happen?

It's not uncommon for normals to have thin saddles. She's a very pretty normal.

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
      It's not uncommon for normals to have thin saddles. She's a very pretty normal.

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk
      I didn't realize there were so many differences until I started looking at sites like this. It's interesting that even normals have such unique characteristics.

Comment

Originally posted by ShivaCamo View Post
        It's interesting that even normals have such unique characteristics.
        It's part of the reason that boas are so dang awesome! I have two normal ( I call them 'classic') girls and they both look completely different.
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

"Fine Lines" do not have to be connected. It was a process of selective breeding(s) ,thus not a morph. Your very much resembles some Fine Lines that I've seen.

Comment

Working...
          X