Super jungle sunglows/super jungle albinos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super jungle sunglows/super jungle albinos

I can't find any pics of this morph could anyone share theirs or something? And how much do they go for?

Re: Super jungle sunglows/super jungle albinos

Super jungles kind of have a tendency to die, so people don't really produce/sell them that often. You will likely be hard pressed to find one for sale unfortunately.
    Previously jjurczyk

facebook.com/k1ssy

Comment

I just was wondering cause I was thinking of future breeding plans and haven't seen any why do you die? If I breed two boas and made my own how much would die?

Comment

Super jungles and super motleys just aren't right somehow. They don't live very long. Something in the genetics messes them up.

Sent from my HTC One via Tapatalk

-Sean in NoCal
        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

They just don't live very long (super jungles). You wouldn't necessarily have more stillborns or anything than a normal litter, but you won't be getting 10+ years out of them, that's for sure. I believe Jeff Ronne referred to super jungles once as "destined to die". Just some weird genetic thing, they die young.

Now that's not to say that you shouldn't attempt to make your own if you want one in your collection. In fact we attempted to breed an albino jungle to a hypo jungle poss het albino this year. If we get any super jungle sunglows/albinos we will certainly post pics!
          Previously jjurczyk

facebook.com/k1ssy

Comment

Working...
          X