Hypo Salmon?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypo Salmon?

I bought this as a Hypo Salmon boa. Can anyone confirm?

Attached Files

Re: Hypo Salmon?

Salmon is the name of Rich Ihle's line of Hypos. It does look like a classic Salmon in my opinion.

Comment

It is definitely a Hypo, but as [MENTION=325]ldydrgn[/MENTION] said - Salmon is a blood line. You would have to research lineage to ensure it to be a true Salmon.
      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Well I guess you got your answer, so I won't repeat what they are saying. But, I will say this: you have nice looking boas and I hope that you find answers in your research.
        sigpicJrock23

Comment

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the info.

Comment

My apologies... I became wrapped up in answering the Salmon lineage aspect of the thread that I forgot to say...

Congrats on the nice new addition! Salmon or not, that is a pretty hypo.
            "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

Look at my pics i just poseted im a noobie but i have a salmon hypo het for albino/arnery with stripe and shes bad *** with tons of red yellows and orange colors

Comment

Working...
              X