Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Manglow" 04 Pos-SuperSalmon - Outside on wood deck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Manglow" 04 Pos-SuperSalmon - Outside on wood deck.

These were taken mid-day around 1:00. Hes almost in full on dark phase but I have seem him a bit darker.

I havent measured him yet but out of the three new 04 salmons I got he is the largest. Hes on fuzzies and will move to pups in about 2 months. Im crossing my fingers and hoping he will be ready to go this coming breeding season. Ive decided if he is ready he will be breeding with my EBV female "Bonnie".

He is a possible super too. His belly is fairly clean, no actual speckles but a few faded ones. I'll try and get a good shot of it one day... belly shots can be a pain to get. He defenitly has some black outline in his tail. If he turns out super I will be pleasantly surprised .

Re: "Manglow" 04 Pos-SuperSalmon - Outside on wood deck.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Great pics Ryan!

Comment

manglow is looking good...so hes the guy that you have in mind for bonnie....she will love him

Comment

Yeah, Nefarion (03 MK Salmon) is going to be much bigger between the two (males). Size-wise Nefarion will go best with the bigger female I'll be getting. Still a long ways off and plans can defenitly change but thats how its looking as of now.

Thanks for the compliments both of you

Comment

Hey Nef,
                He is really looking good. I might be getting a 03 female from Peter to go with my male that I got from you. So we just might see striped albinos in the future !

TAT

Comment

Working...
                X