A few pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A few pics

here's Baby, Precious, Cinner, Myth and Magik...the extent of my red tails. For now
    *Don't jump me for Myth's humidity level ...I'd just misted .
    Baby is with the blue water dish, Precious is stretched out outdoors, Magik is getting ready to shed ANY day now & is dark, dark, dark...Cinner's looking for dinner in her tank lol. Oh yeah one more thing...Cinner's tank is on the floor but that room is a toasty 85* (snake room) anyhoo ...here yah go

Re: A few pics

All I can say is wow they are stunning luuuurve the stripe! and love the blood tail on precious!!!

have you had a go at drawing my snake that you asked if you could do?? just curious?!?!?

Peter

Comment

Great pics aDsD, Precious is huge. looks like one happy boafamily too me.

Comment

very nice robin I love the last picture! I want him!!!!

Comment

Is that Cinner or Myth in the tank? I really like that one... looks like a sweet pastel. Nice collection! Gotta love the abberant magic too. . Thats one killer stripe.

Comment

I really like the way you have your cages set... very functional but attractive too!

Oh and beautiful ssssssssnakes!

Comment

They are all very pretty Robbin, love Magik's look and the spelling of his name. I have a thing for changing spellings..making a name more unique

Comment

Are those all BCI? What is that last one, a jungle?

Comment

Everytime I see a picture of Magik I want to cry... He's sooo pretty.... I want him. Pretty Pwase?

Myth is also amazing.

Great boas, Robbin.

Comment

wow nice boas Robbin, i love Magik!!! he looks awesome! why precious is purple on the pic?

Comment

All your snakes are getting soooo big, magik is "THE" best though, that stripe rocks!!

Comment

I like!! Great pics!!!

Comment

great looking collection robbin....they all look good...but magik is hands down my favorite...hes awsome...he reminds me of spidey but in normal form

Comment

Just cant get enough of Magic, his aberant pattern is just to die for

Comment

Originally posted by goldenburm
                              All I can say is wow they are stunning luuuurve the stripe! and love the blood tail on precious!!!

have you had a go at drawing my snake that you asked if you could do?? just curious?!?!?

Peter
                              In fact I've been working on it...I've gotten not too far...only because I'm drawing in every scale lol. I do it with pencil first then will go over that with a permanent fine point pen & ink. After that....comes the deliberation as to add color or not lol! I'll take a pic of it today and post it when I get home k?

Comment

Working...
                              X