My Whole Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Whole Collection

I was changing the water in all my cages and my camera was sitting there... taunting me... So I had to give in and took pictures of every boa in my possesion right now... even the ones in deep shed.

First up, 2004 Harlequin Female that I purchased from Gray Rushin. She has stunning body coloration. I cannot wait to see how she looks as an adult:

Here is my 2004 Jungle Male in deep shed. I anticipate him actually shedding tonight or tomorrow. Hes giving me a weird tilted head "why did you move my bowl, I was using that as a pillow" look:

Here is my 2004 Hypo Het Anery and Het Albino Male.

2004 Sunglow Possible Het Stripe Male. This guy just shed today. This was his first time shedding in my possesion and wow... he just blows me away. To me, he is without a doubt the most impressive boa in my collection:

2004 Arabesque Albino Female.

2004 Salmon Male (Possible Super). This guy is actually sold:

2004 Salmon Male (Possible Super). He is in deep shed, this is as dark as you will ever see him. I anticipate him shedding within the next few days. He's also sold:

2004 Aberrant Salmon Female (Possible Super). Also sold:

Re: My Whole Collection

This guy I have actually never shown before. He is a hypo het anery that I got from Frank Martin. He is a fiesty little guy. I actually was planning on raising him up for a year then likely selling him... but I think I am actually going to keep him now. Frank wasnt sure if his lines are salmon or Gee line... This guy looks kind of Gee to me. He has a pretty light undertone and reduced tail splotches.

2002 Arabesque Het Albino Het Stripe Female. Need I say more?

1999 "Normal" Female. I would contend that this girl falls into the pastel phenotype catagory. I love her tail and light head. I got her from Gray Rushin.

2001 EBV Red Group Female. I also got this girl from Gray Rushin. Her tail isnt as nice as the Normal listed above but she has a more pastelish undertone... it didnt really show up very well in the pictures... looks better outside in the sun.

2003 Albino Het Stripe Female. I got this girl from Peter Kahl. Shes quite big for her age on large rats. Im thinking she will be ready for breeding next season. Should be interesting!

2003 Salmon Male (Possible Super). I got a super-deal on this guy from Mat Rivera (he rules, give him a round of applause please). This salmon got me hooked on salmon hypos which led me to purchasing the three other 04's listed above. I sold them because I unexpectadly purchased the hypo triple het and the sunglow to replace the males. This salmon is past due for a shed...

And last but not least my monster of a 1999 Albino Female. This girl is a beast! Extremely tame though (luckily).

Last edited by TopNotchBoas; 08-06-2005, 01:39 AM.

Comment

Thats a sweet collection Ryan.My favorites are the sunglow and female albino.I really liked the female and was hoping you could show me some more pics of her.Thanks man

Comment

Sweet, you make the rest of us jealous you lucky dog.

Comment

...great snakes ...there are so many jaw droppers it's impossible to pick one fav. I LOVE that Jungle tho...AMAZING...and the Ara...loveeeeee those tails. You give me a lot of good idea's on what triats to look for in boa's.

Comment

VERY impressive collection, Ryan! It is going to be a real pleasure to see some of the babies that you'll be producing soon!

Denny

Comment

I WANT THAT NORMAL!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Great shots Ryan

Comment

Awesome collection!!! I can't wait to get that Salmon from you to add to mine.

Comment

Yes that is a very awesome collection. I would kill to have all of those beautiful boas. Well maybe not kill but hey you get the picture. LOL

Comment

Great looking animals Ryan. I am drooling over here!

theboaphile.com
                    boaphileplastics.com

Comment

my favorite snakes are the arabesque female, arabesque albino, the sunglow and the monster albino!! wow! what a collection!! i wish i had those

Comment

Working...
                      X