Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think i'm in love..

http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.php?cat=8&de=337325

Pastel Salmons, I'm actually thinking about putting a downpayment on one of the males. My internet was screwy for a while and I havent talked to Ben about his last Anery in few weeks. I'm still waiting for my flex to get here so i'm still looking. One of these males is definantly a maybe though, just wanted to make sure I didnt fall in love with something that is not as nice as I think it is?

Re: Think i'm in love..

not a bad price either. i'd go for it if i had the cash.

Comment

Thats a nice find those are very nice really clean go for it.

Comment

Go for it man, those are going to be killers. Heck, they're nice now. The price is right too. I'd go for it if I had money and space...and stuff.

Comment

They are nice. I love my Salmon Pastel. Not a bad price either. The seller is located a few cities over from me.

Comment

primus diddy is right, those things are going to be killer. I say go for it!

Denny

Comment

I just emailed him and asked if I could get pictures of the males seperately. And if I could put a downpayment on one, if I liked one more then the other, until I had my cage set up. Hopefully it pans out, i'd still love to hear what everyone else thinks. Or see pics of everyone elses pastel salmons?

Comment

Do it Do it Do it.

YOU CAN DO IT

oh well anyway go for it

Comment

Denise (Cherrykasper) just got an amazing salmon from Mike at Basically Boa's...he has some incredible littermates you should take a look at.

Comment

check out the pastel salmons from summit reptiles, they used to have a lot more of them on this page but I guess they have sold most. these things are pretty killer

http://summitreptiles.com/available/...album14?page=2

Comment

Thats where I got mine from. I told him about them a little while ago too

Comment

Yea I was looking at the ones from summitreptile also, I hate to try and make a decision right now though. Hopefully my flexwatt will be here this week. But you can never tell with the crazy postal system.

Comment

Like Robbin said, I'm getting an AMAZING salmon boa from an '04 litter from Mike at Basically Boas. He has some great deals on his remaining stock. I also looked at Summit, recomended to me by Ryan and hearing Peaches got her boa from them.

Personally, I should have some pastel salmons in three years (a long time I know, but if anyone is interested in seeing the future pairs you can look them up at my site).

Hope which ever boa you choose you'll enjoy Any salmon, you can't go wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X