'00 Jeff Ronne pastel~Nefarious Floyd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '00 Jeff Ronne pastel~Nefarious Floyd

this is the guy I recently purchased from Kathie Pacheco. He's really dark right now and in pre shed...but I couldn't stand it anymore and HAD to take a few pics of him. He's such a colorful boy, even dark like he is now, the color bleeds through.
    Not to mention...he has a temperament like Magik...very docile, I held him about 30 min's last night before taking him for his soak. Kathie has done a fabulous job raising this guy, he was her big pet & it definitely shows in his temperament. I can't say enough good things about this lady...she's always been very patient with my eager e-mails & updated me on Nef even tho she herself is moving out of state to FL. So hats off to Kathie Pacheco...another really big pet snake owner lol
    here's Nefarious Floyd...making his debut to the RTB's.com family.

he likes swimming under the water a lot

I'll be sure to post after shed pics...I just know he's going to blow my expectations away

Re: '00 Jeff Ronne pastel~Nefarious Floyd

Wow he is nice and big too. I love the connected head stripe. Can't wait to see after shed pics

Comment

he looks great robbin...cant wait till he sheds....what are your plans for him?

Comment

well this season...I have only Cinner and Precious...so I'm going to put him with Precious and see what happens. I plan on purchasing a salmon female this yr for him or another really nice clean high end pastel. Any suggestions? I'll tell you what I'm really after now, is a EBV RG Fem. ...I know I know...join the list...#1001 will now be served

Comment

Beautiful Robbin. He is amazingly light for being in pre-shed. I garuantee you are going to be blown away once he sheds. Excellent name choice too, rings a bell . Cant wait to see those post shed pics.

Comment

The adult RG females are scare trust me. I even live near EBV. Males Pop up here and there but adult females you don't see that often.

Comment

WOW, he is going to produce some awesome babies. I love those saddles!

Comment

the saddles look like the symbol from Batman. *WHAM* CRACK POW SMACK

He's a knockout Robbin.

Comment

Awesome Robbin! i'm happy for you!

Comment

Very nice Robbin, I really like that conected head stripe.

Comment

Working...
                    X