This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jungle boa *pic*

Here is a photo of my male jungle boa. cb 2-2-02 he is now around 3.5 to 4ft.

Re:jungle boa *pic*

Hi Chris,

Very nice looking Jungle boa.. Like the ornage tone to its body and the orange tail.. Great luck with him..

Steve Clark

Comment

Without trying to sound like the typical response of "nice looking boa"(no offense to you Steve!), you have a nice looking boa. No, seriously, I really love the wild saddle designs your snake has, and the orange tone, assuming that's not an effect of your camera, is awesome!!

Jeff

Comment

Hi steve / jeff, glad you like the jungle boa, here is one more photo of him, the photos show his true colour, he has a very orange tail and a lot of orange in his saddle markings, he also has an almost fluorescent yellow colour going up his back.

Comment

I'm going to assume that from the way you spelled colour you are from the UK?! I lived in Mildenhall, about 15 miles northeast of Cambridge, for a little over two years. What area are you in?

Jeff

Comment

Hi jeff, yes i do live in the uk, i am from birkenhead which is about 2 miles from liverpool.

with regards

Chris Gillam

Comment

I've spent many a weekend there attending football matches!! The best were Liverpool v. Man United. Those were definitely roudy matches!!

Jeff

Comment

s36.gif 8)Wow that is one sweet looking boa Chris!! Absolutely beautiful.. b27.gif I really love them saddle markings.. Whats the size on that one??

Comment

Hi, he is 3.5 to 4ft long.

Comment

Nice Chris!!!

Do you know if it is proven jungle bloodline?

I have a high orange female that would breed nice with that one.. ;D
                    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                    -Clay English
                    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Hi clay, the male jungle boa above is from the provern jungle bloodline that originated in sweden.

Comment

Working...
                      X