This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Pic's...

8) First up "Cypher" Argentine X Colombian, he had just eattin and is a few days into heavey blue. He eats no matter what and slams large rats like no tommarow.. He changes color so much, its neat and i really love um...

Re:New Pic's...

8)Next up Delilah, girl now what did i tell you about eatting JR's shoes...LOL!!!!!

Comment

;D ;D Now didnt i tell you that strollin down the driveway was not cool, you must watch for cars girl... LOL!!! These pics was taken outside our house in the driveway.. Man she looks alot smaller than she is... Stupid throw away camera... :-\

Comment

MMMM, but mommy, I love me some leather and rubber!!!! LOL
        Very pretty babies!!!

Comment

Hey Tracey,

Nice looking boas. Love the saddles on the X col..

Steve

Comment

how big is delilah? and of course the other one is brilliant as well!!! s36.gif

Comment

Thanks anthrax, Delilah is pressin 8ft, and hopefully by this time next yr at the rate shes growing will be 10 to 11ft.. Shes one heavey girl... And Cypher , well hes my garbage can as he has never refused a meal or any type of prey i offer him.. He's moms pretty boy.. hehehe!!! ;D

Comment

IT IS GOOD TO SEE THAT U CARE FOR THEM THAT MUCH!!! ITS GREAT AND I AM SURE THEY ARE LOVING U JUST AS MUCH BACK AS U DO THEM. GOOD LUCK WITH THEM!! U WILL HAVE TO POST SOME PICS OF CYPHER AFTER HIS SHED AND A CLOSER VIEW SO WE CAN ENJOY HIS BEAUTY AS MUCH AS U DO!!!

ANTHRAX

Comment

Working...
                X