The NARBC Tinely Park Show - Dial Up Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The NARBC Tinely Park Show - Dial Up Warning

Got back last night from this excellent show. I got a chance to meet some of the top boa people: Chris Nicholas, Jeff Ronne and Celia Chen to name a few. There were some absolutely mind blowing boas there and I had a blast. Enjoy the pics.

The Tinley Park Convention Center

NERDS table

NERD had some awesome high color colombians... I sure wish I had some cash to throw around for some of the many incredible "normals" I saw

A Hog Cross from NERD

I dont recall for sure whose table this was

An Albino Suri Cross - Nice red tail

Brian Sharps Table. I was hoping to see some of his suri/albino crosses but he didnt bring any:

He did bring a few BCC to sell though:

Condro Table, I forget the name of the company:

Re: The NARBC Tinely Park Show - Dial Up Warning

John Mack Reptiles - Note the case with the T+ Argentine, Motley (I think argentine?), and the T+ Motley Argentine. If I recall, the T+ Motley argentines popped out of the line and they are pure argies.

A close up of the special case:

Side coloration on the T+ Motley Argentine

Larger T+ Argentine

A Smaller T+ Argentine that was for sale

He had some incredible Gee-line hypos

I dont recall whose sunglow this was... but its a sunglow nevertheless

Comment

Now to Chris Nicholas's table. Being a boa fanatic, I found myself repeatedly going back to his table.

Motleys, some are het albinos ... dont remember which

This is a motley het albino (I think it was het) in with a hypo motley

The Motley says hi

Motley Albino

This Motley hypo was probably the most impressive boa I saw at the show. Unbroken pattern and some of the most intense color I have seen in a boa. My camera didnt quite pick it up in its full glory.

This "Calico" boa was amazing. Chris told me it is also a possible het albino. Lets hope the calico trait as well as the het albino aspect proves out!

A Jungle he brought:

This sunglow he brought has some of the most impressive contrast Ive ever seen.

Some Sunglows Chris had for sale I believe

Comment

Chris was sharing the area with another fellow, I forgot his name however. These are his boas.

This hypo had absolutely stunning coloration

Very nice albino

I wish I could remember whose sunglow this was because it is awesome. He/She says hi.

Another awesome sunglow that I cannot recall whose it was:

Comment

Exotics By Nature's table. It was great to meet Celia. Super-nice and knowledgeable person with an obvious passion for what she does. Her boas are absolutely amazing.

Celia's Hypo Jungles

Celia's Burke Line sunglow ... absolutely amazing

Another hypo jungle with INTENSE color:

I believe this is the same hypo jungle as above.. I mentioned the intense color, right?

Aztec Boa

It was fairly crowded

Comment

Jeff Ronne! Finally I meet the man himself. Very friendly/funny guy in person. His boas are absolutely insane... I can tell you now with firsthand experience that his pictures do no justice whatsoever.

Some nice pastels Jeff had

His pastel hypos were just crazy...

A coral albino Jeff brought.

I believe this is a hypo that "Atreyu" (From RTB forums) bought right after I snapped this shot. Really nice and clean hypo.

Check out these monstertail hypos... They are going to be some of the most impressive adult boas on earth.

That's all folks. Great show, can't wait till next year.

Comment

nice pics. i can tell you like the sunglows. all of those snakes were very impressive. what were the pricese on the motleys ranging? did you get anything? i have a hard time just looking, a very hard time. thanks for sharing

Comment

Great pictures, Ryan. Maybe it's good that I didn't get to go... I may have been the girl walking around in tears. LOL. Amazing animals. That hypo Atreyu bought is incredibe!

Comment

Very nice pictures Ryan! these boas look so nice and expensive! lol

Comment

Wow that show was even better then the Anahiem show.It seems they had more boas there. Great pics amazing animals.

Comment

Thanks Ryan for posting a picture of my new boy,it was a pleasure meeting you,and I hope to get one of your T-shirts from you it was a cool shirt let me know when ya got some for sale.As far as the show,this was my 5th year going and it was the best year yet.I had more $$$ to spend than any other year.I got myself that pastel hypo form Jeff that Ryan posted a Picture of and another Salmon Dbl het for albino (aka Sunglow) so in all I got what I came for,even though there were many other Boas I could have came home with.I will be posting some pics shortly. Thanks Ryan.

Comment

man, i wish our shows were like that...now, am i to understand that you went to this show and didnt come back with anything??? great pics there

Comment

A ton of great pix, Ryan. Sorry I did not get the chance to attend this year. Hopefully I'll get the chance to go next year!

Denny

Comment

great pics man..how long of a drive is it from grand rapids? im 2 hours south of you. i'd really like to get there next time. gotta save save save

Comment

WOW.Very nice pics Ryan and thanks for taking the time to share those with us.I really like that albino motley.

Comment

Working...
                              X