Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally got a pic for u guys to see!!!

here is a pic of my new baby!!! unsure of the sex or the morph tell me if it looks pastel or guyana!! i don't know he or she kinda looks like a pastel or a guyana to me.. i don't know though u tell me!!

Re:finally got a pic for u guys to see!!!

Just so you know a guyana is a total different type of boa like the argitine or long tail boa...
    Does not look like a pastel ether.. the saddles are dark for that to be...
    Nice look'in snake though... Don't tell anybody but the regular, wild looking snakes are my fav'... The designer ones are nice but hay I think that nature made this snake perfact in all ways....
    Eric aka....Red

Comment

8) Nice colored little baby,, looks like a BCI to me.. But still nice color.. ;D

Comment

Hi anthrax,

I agree with what the others have said.. But nice looking boa with bo tie saddles..

Good luck with him.
        Steve

Comment

thanks for the input.. i took her to the vet today and found out she is a girl!! lol he said the probe only went back like three scales where as a male it would go back six. sorry bout the blotchy pic i have a 3.1 megapixle digital but the file for the pic from the camera is like 105kb and this site will only let under or exactly 100kb. i had a friend downsize the pic for me so as u can see it distorted the pic a little bit > i will have more to come. o yea her name is princess!! don't ask the old lady named her but she will have nothing to do with her she hates snakes for some reason!!! lol i told her she better get used to it cuz guess what i get paid friday and there will be another snake in the house!!!!!

Comment

Good looking girl. I'm sure your "old lady" Will warm up to her soon.

Comment

nice looking baby there...

Comment

Boy, you weren't kidding when you said your friend trashed the pic!!!!! Nice looking snakes, I'll have to come by and see her in person!!! Tell your "ol' lady" to get use to it!!! But don't worry, she'll warm up to her and love her as much, if not more than she loves you!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Working...
                X