A couple new pics..,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple new pics..,...

These girls shed the other day so I thought I would take a few pics to show.
    The clean girl is picking up a lot of yellow.

Thanks
    Bob

Re: A couple new pics..,...

man bob..everytime you post pics of snakes they get better and better. you should let me come up and see em one day

Comment

great pics bob that female on the first picture looks huge!

Comment

that first girl is sure a heartbreaker. I love her stripe is that genetic?

Comment

I really like that second female! Talk about a clean and crisp pattern!

Comment

Originally posted by RobbinLara
            that first girl is sure a heartbreaker. I love her stripe is that genetic?
            Thanks for the compliments. The genetics behind these will be proven as soon as some of them grow up. The same parents bred again this year and she is due on Jan 28. That will let me know if the same parents can duplicate the look. Next year the male I held back will probably be bred to some new blood. And finally when the females grow up '07 we can further prove the genetics. Lots of work, but then again that is what we do this stuff for.

Here is her ovulation

Here is her POS

Thanks again
            Bob

Comment

Dang Bob.......those little gems are unbelievable! I hope that little fella we got from you pulls up that much yellow.

Good luck with your female again this season too!

Denny

Comment

Working...
              X