Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will this be the year we are successful breeding Pearlescent to Pearlescent?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this be the year we are successful breeding Pearlescent to Pearlescent?

Will this be the year we are successful breeding Pearlescent to Pearlescent?

Could be. The little fellas are all doing their dead level best...

Here is a picture of the very first Pearlescent just moments after he was surprisingly born here from the first litter of "Pastel Hypos" ever produced:

This is the same little fellow below shown in the first photograph trying to figure it out. He's getting closer...

Another couple working it out. Isn't love grand?

The little fellow below was born in our second litter of Pearlescents but was a surprise litter. You see the Mother of this and other Pearlescents is the sister of the original Pearlescent shown above still in the goo. He proved himself to be genetic in 2003 when he produced a mess of new babies like himself. The baby below was born to what seemed to be a "normal" Pastel Hypo after her second breeding. Nothing like this came from her first breeding but on the second breeding, after breeding the brother of the animal that bred her the first time, she made an incredible pile of head scratching beauties:

Here he is again this time working over him Mother. Not the ideal breeding to be sure but I have to see if something more outrageous might come from this breeding.

I hope several of these fellows are able to make some more just like them and perhaps... there will be a "super" version of these beauties:

Not all of them are doing what they should be:

but these two certainly are:

I mean look at these beauties!

What are these two going to make?

Here is the little fella working over his Mother again:

I am really anxious to see what happens in the Spring:

Wish me luck! Although I don't really believe in luck. Wish me some anyhow!

Thanks for waiting for all these photos to load and looking at them!

Jeff Ronne
    The Boaphile

theboaphile.com
    boaphileplastics.com

Re: Will this be the year we are successful breeding Pearlescent to Pearlescent?

Great looking boas Jeff and the best of luck to you.Hopefully you will have some more gorgeous boas to put in the black hole this year.I do have one ? for you,I purchased a male Pastel Hypo from you this year in Chicago at the NARBC show is he from the Pearlescent bloodlines? Just wondering cause you mentioned above that the Pearlescents were born from the first ever pastel hypos,just currious.

Comment

Re: Will this be the year we are successful breeding Pearlescent to Pearlescent?

Good luck with the Pearlescent pairing this year, young man!

Hey, if you have a big litter(s) this year are you going to let any of those rascals go? Your photography skills are nice but still do not compare to the real thing living in my house in a Boaphile Plastics cage!

Denny

Comment

sweet, sweet stuff Jeff, dont be such a stranger...hop on over here more often, lol. Good luck with those two.

Comment

Lordy Jeff, how many Pearlescent pairings do you have for this season?

I am anxiously waiting the results of all of those litters lol!

Comment

How many Pearlescent pairings? All of them young man. Every last one of them is right here... for now.

theboaphile.com
            boaphileplastics.com

Comment

VERY NICE!!!!! I hope you have great luck or karma or whatever. They certainly are a very nice couple.

Lyndsay

Comment

Working...
              X