This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally... a new digital camera

Finally got a new digital camera so, of course, I have to post a pic of the boa I got from Clay this past fall. She is now 13 months old and doing great. I have noticed since her last shed, some pinkish/salmon coloration particularly around her mid section and her head which I never noticed before. Clay..she is doing great and growing fast....now I just hope I post the pic right. :

Larry
    Waynesboro, VA

Re:Finally... a new digital camera

Here is another one of Bonnie....ain't she a beaut! ;D

Comment

Beautiful!!!

Although I did notice a defect in the last picture. The tongue is sticking out. That appears to be defective.

Maybe you better send the boa back to me. ;D ;D ;D
      To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
      -Clay English
      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

LOL...I don't tjink so Clay. She is way too sweet for me to ever give her up. She is doing fantastic and getting real strong (as evidenced when I try to remove her from my arm to get her back in her cage, or, when I try to get her off her tree limb).

I believe she will one day produce some beautiful babies (in 2 - 3 years I figure).

Someday soon, Clay, we'll have to find her a nice mate

Comment

[quote author=Clay link=board=5;threadid=2469;start=msg15768#msg15768 date=1055541331]
          Beautiful!!!

Although I did notice a defect in the last picture. The tongue is sticking out. That appears to be defective.

Maybe you better send the boa back to me. ;D ;D ;D
          [/quote]

;D Oh my gosh.. LMFAO!!!! Clay your so funny.. like alittle tounge do ya.. hehehehehe! That is a very beautiful boa Very nice pics... I love her name..

Comment

Nice boa there Larry, Pretty girl.. Clay has some great blood lines, keep sharing the pics..

Steve

Comment

Very nice. Defective huh Clay? ;D

Comment

Working...
              X