Re:Some new pix of Ursula

Here I am holding her. Ain't she a big girl?!!!!! ;D

Comment

Here's a close up of her tail.

Comment

Hello eViL_KaRoT........
        That's a pretty girl you got there. And I like her name. Look at that girth! How big is she exactly? She makes my 6 1/2 footer look small. How many do you have? Well just wanted to tell ya "great pics". (from your other posts too)

**Beth**

Comment

Hey Evil,

Your on a pic posting mission..LOL... Like her the best. Love dark colored snakes..

Steve

Comment

She's actually about 7 ft. I have 4 boas, as you can see from the other posts I did, below this one Beth. Yes Steve, I'm on a pic posting mission!!! Glad you like our babies!!!

Comment

8)Hey Evil, shes looking good bud... hows she doing on them rabbits?? Delilah is slammin one every 12 days and it seems like i just cant get um big enough for her.. next she will be getting up to 12 pounders... or il have to toss her 2- 8 pounders.. LOL!!! ;D

Comment

I feed her about every 2 weeks. Feeding time is comming up this weekend, so we'll see if she takes the rabbit again or not. I have no doubt that she will.

Comment

woooooooow i love the color and the size of the girth on her let me tell u i am going to stop by ur house sometime and pick her up ok!!! lol j/k looks good though!!

Comment

You're about as cute as that snake ;D ............... nate ........

Comment

Awesome snake..Nice girth and I also like the dark boas..like mine!!

Comment

Awsome Boa eVIL_KaRoT 8)

Comment

OK, I know that this has been discussed before, but I really don't know the difference between BCI and BCC, so I figured I'd just ask for all my snakes.

BCI or BCC? ??? And if so, could she be any special morph or just plain?

Comment

Working...
                          X