This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just playing around

Well I was playing around abit tonight and figured I would shoot a few shots of three of the 4 baby boas I have.. These were all shot through the glass of their cage. Thats a bit tricky, but it can be done with OK results..

This first one is of one of the Surinams I have. Just had a meal and was laying around.. Keep in mind this boa is about 26 inches long, maybe a bit bigger. The stand up log that hes on is very big..

Steve

Re:Just playing around

This one was taken of one of the baby BCI's.. Just relaxing and not interested in posing for me.. He was like, get that camera out of my face...LOL

Steve

Comment

The last one is of a total ham. Not sure if you can see, but he is fully coiled up like a rattle snakes.. Just so you know right after the pic was taken, I reached in a picked him right up, never an agression with any of my snakes..

Steve

Thats all for now..

Comment

All i can say Steve is WOW!!! Awsome pics love them babies... ;D ;D Just beautiful....

Comment

wow those are great snakes i especially liked the surinam very very pretty!!

Comment

Thanks tracey,

Gotta love watching them grow.. Well two of the babies will be up for sale soon, just have to make sure they find a great home, more important then anything...

Steve

Comment

Thanks Anthrax,

The Surinams have the coolest tails. And that shot she just started to get into a shed. The tail is blinding as soon as she and he shed,...

Thanks
              Steve

Comment

ok it might just be my puter but none of the pics are showing up and there isnt even a link or anything on the top that says the name of the attachment! MMMMM was really wanting to see those babies

Comment

[quote author=redtailedmel link=board=5;threadid=2534;start=msg16293#msg16293 date=1056002309]
                  ok it might just be my puter but none of the pics are showing up and there isnt even a link or anything on the top that says the name of the attachment! MMMMM was really wanting to see those babies
                  [/quote]yea i had the same problem to.i got a sever 500 error.i clicked back and refresh .and it worked for me...nice babies you got there steve

Comment

Hey Redtailedmel,

Its not just you. Cudda was having problems viewing images earlier today as well as a couple of others. I wrote Clay a message, so hopefully he can figure it out..

Steve

Comment

Thanks Gun Lover.

They grow so fast (tear in eye)..LOL

Steve

Comment

Steve,

Great looking babies you have there!!

Jeff

Comment

Great boas and pictures Steve. They all come out great.

Comment

Thanks Jeff,

They should be some pretty adults.

Steve

Comment

Thanks Xzylum,

The hardest part is to aviod flash back with the glass..

Steve

Comment

Working...
                              X