Oh Happy Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Happy Day!!!

We had our first litter of this season very early this morning. I have been telling Jeff for months...."If I only get one litter this season, please let this one be it".

Well all my wishing paid off at 3:50 a.m. this morning when our hypo female Aurelia gave us thes little guys.

Aurelia was bred by our Scarlet Pastel Hypo we got from Jeff Ronne in Daytona a few years ago. He told me that his offspring would be "Unboalievable" and he was right. To my knowledge these babies are the first offspring produced by Jeff's Scarlet Pastel Hypos.

And how about this little one?

Kathy and I are very tired but also on cloud 9 today.
    What dou you think of them?

Re: Oh Happy Day!!!

wow... just amazing... I really want one of those... too bad I really dont have the funds.

Steve

Comment

I am having rouble seeing them, you should ship them to me so i can get a better look

Super Congrats Denny and Kathy! ?Now get some sleep? lol, look at those babies in the morning and then post lots more pics! looks like you got a few wiggly patterned ones, nice!

Comment

Awesome! I like to see that. Best of luck with the continued health of all the babies.
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Congrats! I wouldn't mind having that last one..but I'm betting you're NOT letting that one go!

Comment

I LOVE the one in the second picture to the far right... GORGEOUS litter. I'm truely jealous and envious.

Comment

I will literally be your slave if you cut me a deal on one. I will clean your kitchen floor with a toothbrush.

Comment

Congrats again!!!They are SMOKIN!!!!

Comment

totally unboaleviable!!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS! What a beautiful sight!!!! You have been blessed ...

Comment

super smokin litter. congrats a hundred times

Comment

congrats Denny!!!! I bet you & Kathy are pretty pleased with the outcome of this breeding....man they all look pretty outstanding...you are going to post pics after they shed right?? Pleaseeeeeee????

Comment

Awesome, that one is really nice, grats

Comment

Originally posted by RobbinLara
                            congrats Denny!!!! I bet you & Kathy are pretty pleased with the outcome of this breeding....man they all look pretty outstanding...you are going to post pics after they shed right?? Pleaseeeeeee????
                            You can count on many more pix Robbin. I think our biggest problem, if you can even call it that, is going to be finding cage space for the holdbacks!

Comment

HOLDBACKS!!!!!! Who do you think you are? Jeff Ronne

To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                              -Clay English
                              Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Working...
                              X